This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spider Solitaire Rank Badges !!!???!!!

Started by bigbear78,

Previous topic - Next topic

beachbabe

ding ding  your right    when i asked my husband he said green goblin  and im like thats not the one i was thinkin of

beachbabe

FilthyCradle

beachbabe

FilthyCradle

In the comic book (which I would say is more credible) the name is Dr. Octopus. You could be right about Octavius as I have never seen the 2nd movie.

beachbabe

oops didnt mean to go off topic   :-X  but when homer said spidey  it sent me into the relm of comics  now im glad i wont have to spend a sleepless nite wounderin what spidermans arch enemy's name was ty :)  mystery solved.  I love to see the new badges.  i heard in pogoland that their was gonna be another super badge soon  but no date yet  any truth to that ? i know last year they did a winter super badge and a new years super badge ...i hope they dont make us wait till x mas for it.

BeetahCheetah

i think i saw a thanksgiving super badge... with the gopher had carrots on his plate. dunno if thats what it's for or not though :/

CartmenX

Looks like a weird game, not very good at Spider Solitaire, so and auto definately needed  O0

Thanksgiving super badge - I assume they will have one, they had one for halloween didnt they? ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview