This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

fortune bingo

Started by joe99kiss,

Previous topic - Next topic

joe99kiss

Is there anyone whose going to create a auto for fortune bingo, or is there already one created. because it waste to much time sitting there and competing against thousands of other people, try to get the next badge for that game.  8)

fatkid

Talk to DJ... He might be able to hook you up...  ::)

Oh yeah... and if you want your text to have the cool effects that you tried to apply to them, you have to type your text in between the brackets... So like this [] text here [/]  and then it will do the crazy things you want it to do...

joe99kiss

thanks for tip. whos dj and were can i find him

fatkid

He should be on the boards in a bit... Usually he's on in the morning because he wakes up at like 3am... But I don't see him around... He'll post up though... He used to make macros that would auto-play the fortune bingo games... I'm not sure if he still has them around any more though...

joe99kiss

carolnokc

i would also like to know if there is a program for fortune bingo    i love the game  just get so sleepy playing it

SirS Club

if you have any questions about the macros just ask me i can help, iv had a lot of time to study, with dj's support of course

fatkid

And plenty of time for "other" things obviously...  ;)  So how exactly did you break your arm Sirs?  It's the question that has been plaguing everyone on the board for days...  ;D

SirS Club

a car ran into my car and pinded my arm between the two cars

admin

Ouch, that sounds very painful sir. I hope your arm is feeling better soon.

fatkid

I would have to agree... Not much fun at all... You get any killer meds though to help ease the pain? Or did they just stick ya' with advil?

The second time I broke my arm "skateboarding" they hooked me up with some Tylenol-3... The 3rd time I got a bunch of codeine... Those things dropped me on my butt hard... I was totally flyin' on cloud 9  ;D

SirS Club

ow yea some good stuff demeral sorry can't see the lable to well just took some pain killers i think i sould go to sleep

badcrazygirl

badcrazygirl

Isnt there going to be an fortune bingo auto in spring?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview