This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Vaults of atlantis slots badge

Started by Hevenleigh,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hevenleigh

I tried out that ghost  mouse program today on the new panda poker game and it works great! I decided to see how many other games I could use it on, and since we have a new challenge in VoAS tomorrow I tried it there first. This is what I did:

(hit record)
1) Mass click all over the screen where the chests and vaults (the vaults that come up once ur lil guy reaches the end of his walk) will be. I did this for about 10 seconds, making sure I covered all the areas.
2) then just start playing the game, clicking "max bet" as soon as it lights up. Each time i clicked the max bet button, i clicked it about 4-5 times, just for timing issues. Play the game for about 3-5 minutes, then hit the play button so it loops.
3) hit control+alt to pause it and save the script.

I let the script run for about 45 minutes....it works great. I can leave it completely unattended and it never gets stuck on the vaults or chests. Now I can get my VoAS badge while im sleeping tomorrow!

The ghost mouse also works in keno, roulette, all slots games, and the panda poker game. I haven't tried it in any others.

Barbara

I love the auto for this game!  I actually hate the game though, lol.  Happy Badge Day everyone!

beachbabe

ghost mouse is a free shareware program that  records your clicks and repeats the movements over and over again. Works really great for those repeativtive games where your always hitting the same buttons.   to find it all i did was type ghost mouse into my search engine and i found it that way. O0

CartmenX

if im not mistaken, we only have a personal challenge this week  ???

beachbabe

the pc challenge is available first  then the weeks challenges open in about 30 minutes usually

CartmenX

IDK dont have them yet
ill check back later then... while i try to get my pc in WWW :-) MoleMiner all the way  O0

Hevenleigh

its 9:20am CST and all 4 challenges are open. PC, vaults of atlantis slots, tumble bees and the thanksgiving super badge. Good luck everyone!

swoozie66

Homer

Yeah it would help if you posted a topic in technical help pertaining to your specific problem and not post it at the tail end of a slot machine thread. Be sure to read the threads in technical help pertaining to posting. We need more info than my auto doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Click the link below for more info.

How to post in technical help

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

LadyMystik

I got 8 bonus rounds (after about 200 spins) and only got the top prize once. I think I'm leaving the auto on tonight or while I'm a-cookin tomorrow. I hate this game!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview