This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A Glitch in Tumble Bees!!!!

Started by Dream Faerie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream Faerie

OK, I KNOW this works cuz I tried it many times..Play on level 1, When you get to the bonus round, quickly switch from Level 1 to 2 as fast as you can & as many times as you can. You can get up to 4 bonus round credits just for doing that.. Cuts your time by a lot!!!!  ;D  >:D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

beachbabe

:o  wow neat i wish there were more glitches like that  like in pinochle!  piNOCHLE IS  my curse now.
i feel like such a peaon taken me forever to reach rank 14.

firsttimer13

i downloaded this and all is dose is looking wont do any words whats up am i doing something wrong

Dream Faerie

Quote from: beachbabe on November 24, 2004, 03:30:15 PM
:o  wow neat i wish there were more glitches like that  like in pinochle!  piNOCHLE IS  my curse now.
i feel like such a peaon taken me forever to reach rank 14.

I dont know how to play Pinochle, Hearts, Spades, OR Euchure.. So I cant help ya there  :( You should see me when they have challenges  :o  :'( I dunno what to do...Especially since you need 4 ppl to play Euchure. And the double browser thingy? I can handle 2 browsers, but barely so any more is out of the question for me lol.

Dream Faerie

Also, I know about the auto for this one. The auto for some reason doesnt like my puter  :( So I need to do it anyways, why not a faster way? lol. But if you dont have time to babysit it, use the auto  O0

beachbabe

People who are having troubles with tumble bees auto need to read carefully what the programmer wrote about the issues  they do know what seems to be the bugs read it first at badgehelper.com  thats all i can say then ask for help and give details about what system your using    good luck all

FilthyCradle

Awesome pickup on this glitch. It really helped me since I hate tumblebees. I was able to get 3 wins per game. Thanks alot  O0

Lunnah

it didnt do anything for me.  i switched between the levels like suggested and nothing happened cept i got the spinner and it raised me one level without doing the bonus round.  but i didnt get uped multipals.  :(

~ EH!  got the badge anyways.. i hate that game. >:(

next weeks challenges dont look too appealing to me either.. think i'd rather hit myself repeatedly in the head with a cast iron pan.

LadyMystik

QuoteUpcoming Challenges...

Pinochle: Create 10 "Pinochles" (Queen of Spades + Jack of Diamonds) this week!
Jacks or Better Poker: Get a Full House or Better 10 times this week!

C'mon Pogo! Be nice!!!

FilthyCradle

The Pinochle badge should be very easy using the stand up and sit down method. But 10 full houses or better  :o :o :oHoly crap

Dream Faerie

Quote from: beachbabe on November 24, 2004, 05:42:18 PM
People who are having troubles with tumble bees auto need to read carefully what the programmer wrote about the issues  they do know what seems to be the bugs read it first at badgehelper.com  thats all i can say then ask for help and give details about what system your using    good luck all

Oh I Know that  ;)  I went through it all & It just doesnt like my computer <sigh> But I DO THANK YOU for your suggestions  ;D  O0

Dream Faerie

Quote from: FilthyCradle on November 24, 2004, 08:07:55 PM
Awesome pickup on this glitch. It really helped me since I hate tumblebees. I was able to get 3 wins per game. Thanks alot  O0

You are most welcome  ;D Isnt that what this forum is for? For helping others?  ;D

FlippantOne

Pinochle stand and sit glitch was fixed about 2 weeks ago...It will let you do it to a point, if you do it, then click 'score' it will credit you for it but then when ACTUALLY finish a game it goes back to what it was before.

Barbara

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Barbara on November 25, 2004, 09:15:11 PM
Thanks for the hint Dream, as usual, excellent work!

You are most welcome.. That is what we are all here for  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview