This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Retreving Passes Trouble

Started by victoria18360,

Previous topic - Next topic

victoria18360

This drives me crazy  .......... I don't know why but , if someone sends me a pass or even if I send myself a pass , to one of my

non member pogo accounts .  I'm unable to retrieve them .  I go to the email address where the account is  .... whoohooo

you have a pogo pass ...lol   click here to redeem ,  I click it and it brings me to the pogo redeem page , where it says click OK

only once , I click OK + then a security box comes up  that says you are about the be redirected to a location that is insecure

do I wish to continue yes or no . I click yes and then I get a Pogo error message  !!!!!!!!!!

This drives me crazy I had tried over and over , waited the 5 days to get it back and resent it .

Is anybody else experiencing this crazy problem ??????????   Or can someone guide me in the right direction  ???????

I would be so happy if I can get it to go through    ;)

Thank you ,

Victoria

Barbara

That is a huge post you just made there.  The Club Pogo passes are good for 1 use with 1 screen name.  This may be your problem.

Bakerman

Sounds like you are using hotmail. Some Email has problems with getting the pass. I did notice this with my hotmail, did the same thing. So I accessed my hotmail account with outlook and it worked just fine. There is a few things about that on the pogo help section. No problems at all with sending to my yahoo mail, and clicking on the link. I only noticed when I clicked on the link inside hotmail. Hope this helps ya.........

Hevenleigh

I had the same problem when I got my first guest pass. Most likely you are using hotmail and what you need to do is copy and paste the first URL that the link takes you to, then paste it in the web addy box and click GO. When you visit a link through hotmail, it says something like "You are visiting a site outside of hotmail" at the top of every page you go to...this is what messes you up with the pogo passes. So if you just go straight to the page using your browser instead of using the link from the email then you should be alright.

Hope this helps

victoria18360

In reply to Barb  -  I have multiple names and accounts with Pogo  , only one is club pogo

And I have the accounts on different email Addy's   ( not hotmail ) a few with yahoo + a few with outlook express

it still wont work , also I did like they said if it does not work , I copied and pasted , but still i get right to the same pogo page

the page that says click okay to redeem your pass + still I get the dialog box that says warning your are about the be redirected

to an unsecured site do you wish to contine yes or no  , i answer yes

Ans still get the error    :'(

Barbara

Victoria, you have my e-mail address.  (Please do not post it) Send me the link for me to see and maybe I can help.

victoria18360

::)  Hi Barb ,  I appreciate you taking the time out to help me , and by the way I like you email name too   ;D

Victoria

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview