This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Finally finished World Class Sol.!!

Started by LadyMystik,

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyMystik

Just had to brag. :) I didn't say anything when I finished TriPeaks, but I had to this time. :)

So, which should I do next? Perfect Pair (on rank 8) with auto, or Panda (on rank 16) w/o auto (for now ;))

Thanks! :)

Barbara

Congratulations!  You get a gold star.  I vote for Perfect Pair.  Good luck!

Butterfly Fairy

CartmenX

nice job  ;D im working on that myself .. gained 6 ranks over the night .. hehe ::)

goodluck in pps or ppgp  O0

Homer

PPGP goes very quickly with BamBoozle. I am very surprised at how easy pogo made these badges to get. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Dream Faerie

Quote from: LadyMystik on November 28, 2004, 09:11:16 PM
Just had to brag. :) I didn't say anything when I finished TriPeaks, but I had to this time. :)

So, which should I do next? Perfect Pair (on rank 8) with auto, or Panda (on rank 16) w/o auto (for now ;))

Thanks! :)

WTG!!! I finished Tri-Peaks & I am on my way to finishing Panda. I am about 85% done with WCS. Tri Peaks was NO auto until the last 10 Ranks (When I found out about Autos) & panda with an auto for the 1st few ranks & I am on rank 46 now & I think its time to buy the auto for this one & WCS With AND without the suto, but mostly with the auto lol...

Keep it up & good Luck!!!

LadyMystik

Thanks so much everyone!

I think I am going to do PPS because I already have the auto and I'm too broke to buy the PPGP auto right now. So, those cute Pandas will have to wait.

Just out of curiosity, how many ranks are there to PPGP?

Thanks!

Dream Faerie

Quote from: LadyMystik on November 30, 2004, 12:36:26 PM
Thanks so much everyone!

I think I am going to do PPS because I already have the auto and I'm too broke to buy the PPGP auto right now. So, those cute Pandas will have to wait.

Just out of curiosity, how many ranks are there to PPGP?

Thanks!

50 Ranks & from 46-50 it is 40 JP spins until the next rank :o

victoria18360

Wow  ........... way to go on WCS  , I just won the Buddha Badge  ..lol   what was your hardest

passport book  ..... yikes I noticed it was allot shorter from the badge before the Buddha to the

Bud however it really did seem more difficult .  I still have to WCS .... but sometimes get so

tired of it .... I go back and forth between TriPeaks which took forever for The Tapir Badge ,

makes me afraid to go back ..........lol    ;D   If I were you I would have to vote as the other did

and work on your perfect pair badges  .......  good luck

Victoria

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview