Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Aces Up!!! hints, cheats, glitches and more

Started by hydrox4all,

Previous topic - Next topic

hydrox4all

Hey all!!!
I just wanted to designate a place for hints and tricks for Aces Up. Since the game is new there is bound to be an exploit or two, so post away!
Happy Flying!!!

victoria18360

O0   I just discovered the game is working today  ......... I dont know how to play @ all yet ,

I suppose i will have to read to instructions   :-\   And wait untill someone finds a tip for the

game or untill there is an Aces Up Cheat  ..... :-*

I guess i will be waiting a long time  ~  Victoria

realmanonlyone

Dream Faerie

Quote from: realmanonlyone on November 30, 2004, 12:28:31 PM
what website you went to play aces up.plz tell me. O0

POGO.com

Go to the home page & log in with your name.. Go to Favorites, Then Edit Favorites, then add Aces Up to your favorites & you can play  O0

CartmenX

I Have a Tip  ::) dont use your planes unless you HAVE too.. the more u have the faster u gain ranks O0

brokenhearted

Great Tip Cartmen. Already on level 4 almost to 5. This game is actually fun. Nothing like I expected. I am really enjoying this game...Don't think I will be needing any cheats for this one!!!

beachbabe

found one glitch
if you have all your aces up
and 1 plane it sometimes if you click quick enuff let you shoot more than one card.
the other is just pogo luck
if you enter the room sometimes your a new rank

Bworms1980

::) Heres a glitch, but use it quickly, since we know pogo is removing the glitches FAST.
Complete a squadron and after the jackpot spin, don't press ok. Just exit out of the game and wait a few seconds, then go back in the same room. You will go down 1-6 squads each time. :) I needed 20 and only had to complete less than 10 for rank 5  :D

beachbabe

at first i didnt think it worked  but i went down from 10 squads tg to 6 squads tg!  nice tip.

Bworms1980

aww everyone goes down more than me. I only go down 1 squad :'( but wtg  O0

Bworms1980

another glitch is to play half of the squadrons needed for that rank.
like if you need to complete 20 go down til it says 10 then leave, wait a bit then go back into room. you will be next rank :-)

It doesn't work with the other glitch i mentioned. Cause you will reset it if you leave. Like if you need 20 for that rank and you get down to 18 squads needed then leave and come back, you will now need to get down to 9 squads til next rank. You just need to complete half of the squads from the time you enter the room.  :D

Desecration

I have tried both glitches but both of them dont work for me.  >:(   :'(   :(

Jaded

Once i complete a squadren i DO NOT click on okay and just leave and come back.. and it takes away anywhere from 2-4 when i complete the next on eit works for me   O0

Moksha

Quote from: Desecration on December 02, 2004, 04:20:46 PM
I have tried both glitches but both of them dont work for me.  >:(   :'(   :(

I've found that some rooms work, and some dont.
From what I've used.
"Choo Choo" gave me about 2 a game.
"Chugga Chugga" (I think that was the name) gave me about 4.
"Landing Wires" gave me 2, I think
And "Mick Mannock" gave me around 3. If i remember correctly.
Hope that helps.

Desecration

Hey i said that it did not work for me but after i tried it in a different room it worked fine. Now i got the first badge but now im so burnt out that i dont want to play it any more.... A helper would be great.  Thsanks again for the hints. O0

TazIsMe

Quote from: Bworms1980 on December 02, 2004, 04:50:43 AM
another glitch is to play half of the squadrons needed for that rank.
like if you need to complete 20 go down til it says 10 then leave, wait a bit then go back into room. you will be next rank :-)

It doesn't work with the other glitch i mentioned. Cause you will reset it if you leave. Like if you need 20 for that rank and you get down to 18 squads needed then leave and come back, you will now need to get down to 9 squads til next rank. You just need to complete half of the squads from the time you enter the room.  :D

New Member here so please forgive me, if I did this wrong, and am not sure on how to "highlight" only part. But the main reason I am posting is to say, that BOTH glitches worked together. At least for me it did. I THINK, ( don't hold me to it) is that you have to keep going to same room. I played a few games in between using them both.

maggot_man

i only seem to be getting 1 extra squadren a turn now so pogo must nearly have fixed it so get em whilst u can  O0

Desecration

Yeah, from what i have found out that if you get one squad, when you come back you get one extra. I would win a few and it would give me as many as i won.  I think that you needed 54 squads to get to rank 5 and my stats only have 29 or 30....

Desecration

yeah if there was an auto for this you could combine it with roomrover and you would "fly" thought the game..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview