This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Aces Up!!! hints, cheats, glitches and more

Started by hydrox4all,

Previous topic - Next topic

miffy360

just wanted to reply to beachbabes glitch, before there is a pogo epidemic of ev1 trying to shoot really quickly with their planes. This is not a glitch at all - u can only shoot down ONE card per plane.

If u click really quickly and (rapidly) u not only shoot down the card u wanted to but IF and only IF the card under it can be removed once the card you are shooting at has gone it looks like you are shooting more than one card.

I hope I have explained this clearly enough.

Scarlett

I'm not sure how the glitches work.  I broke down and bought both autos available for this the one from W888 and the one from Badgehelp.  Both work well,  Badgehelp works much quicker though although I do have to babysit because the game itself (pogo I think not the auto) freezes up.

But for the glitch the Badgehelp auto seems to really work well I have noticed that it shoots down multiple targets at times when it normally wouldn't and perhaps it does have to do with the fact that it runs quicker aka clicks the shooting plane faster and more often.

drgnwrrr4onyx

badgehelp has one of the best auto's for this game if it freezes up on you set it to slowest i let mine run all night and never froze up once  on that setting its in the download section of the main page and man oh live is it fast :o O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview