PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 01:46:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Account Activation problem

Started by SUEOAKLEY,

Previous topic - Next topic

SUEOAKLEY

I have paid for my subscription to club pogo via paypal, well I got verification that payment was accepted and Pogo sent me a link to activate, will that DANG link ain't worth Chit.. this is what I get -

Browser/Service Error

Explanation:
Some strange event has occurred that is preventing you from going to the page you were heading for. This problem might be an isolated incident, but could be indicative of a more serious problem on our end.

How to Fix the Problem:
Your best bet is to hit the Back button on your browser and try to navigate from there.

If that doesn't work, you should close your browser window, sign off from your Internet provider, sign back on to your service and then retry the action that brought you here. If you receive this error again, hit the Back button on your browser, click the "Help" link from the right side of any games page, and then choose "Submit a Bug" from the bottom of the Help page. That way, we can get our engineers on the problem right away.

Well I have done their suggestions, but nothing, and have I heard from them,. ha ha.. yet right.

I had a phone number once before for my other pogo account, but I cant find it.. so I hope someone can help. :'(

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SUEOAKLEY

;D  THANK YOU.. got account activated by the phone within 2 minutes.. much better than 3 days of emails..

:-*

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview