PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 12:00:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help with Pebble Beach Golf

Started by ketchikan81,

Previous topic - Next topic

ketchikan81

I can not win my badge with pebble Beach Golf. The cheat program doesn't help. Any suggestion on how to win this. It's the only one I need to complete 2004.

Barbara

Take the ball and whack it anywhere but the putting green.  Keep doing it and your score will keep going up until it is off the charts.  By the time you are done, the counter resets itself and voila` badge.  Have fun!

Metalli-Chick

It sounds stupid but keep hitting that baby out of bounds and it will hit your 10 shot limit.....then once it get to like hole #16 it resets to the defaul back to zero so you wind up shooting like a 20 WOOO HOOO course record!!!!

Barbara

Metalli-Chick

Yeah kinda.....lol just wanted to post somethign to make me feel better. O0

Barbara

When I got the badge I didn't know the glitch.  I was sorta bummed when I heard about it later.  Can you believe that someone was actually offering to get the badge on E-bay for us for $5.00 a pop, lol.

mwrules

Quote from: Barbara on December 07, 2004, 08:18:44 PM
When I got the badge I didn't know the glitch.  I was sorta bummed when I heard about it later.  Can you believe that someone was actually offering to get the badge on E-bay for us for $5.00 a pop, lol.

got scam?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview