PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 02:31:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WordJong

Started by phxgurl,

Previous topic - Next topic

phxgurl

I'm having problems with the auto for word jong. it just keeps telling me to close all browser windows and click find game. It never finds a game. Can anyone help??

hydrox4all

I used it today, it wouldn't play game to game without my assistance, but other than that it worked just fine. I'm using Firefox as my browser, you might want to try that if you aren't already.

maggot_man

oscar u know anything about how to solve this?

Iceman007

Word jong is awesome cheat.Just follow the advice on badgehelp.com on downloading page.Scroll down.Only thing I would have like to have seen was a full auto for it.You have to manually hit next game/play again.Great job on it.Works very well.

inky

I can't seem to get this thing to work. I start a game and then click to open up the cheat. I click on Explorer since that's what I use but then it says WordJong Game not found. It's there though. Yes....I made sure that the game window didn't overlap the cheat window. Running Windows ME. Can some one please help me get this thing working? Thanks!

maggot_man

aparantly me doesnt work with sum and i use it  :-\

GameJunkie

Did everything it says and mine also says game not found, try scabble helper. ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview