PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 10:45:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What's the best thing you ever did on pogo?

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Barbara on December 17, 2004, 11:40:25 PM
Kris, I will always think of you as the "Glitch Fairy"  You take the time to find a glitch and you share it, despite the fact that you got your badge.  I sincerely appreciate you and all of your hard work and efforts.  You are a solid member of this community and your efforts do not go unnoticed by me.  Thank-you! 

P.S. Get on that Spider Soliatire, I hate it. xoxoxo

Ohh Hun! You made my day! I only try to share what I can. I think this forum is owed at least that! And I too appreciate you! You are such a sweetheart & I enjoy reading your posts! Thank you for such kids words!!!!!!  ;D

As for the Spider Solitaire? I'm still trying things lol. Trust me, this forum will be the 1st to know!

BadgeHelpBill

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

NotAdumbBlonde

The best thing I ever did was meet and marry my sweet husband.   Now I wonder if I can trade him in for some badges  ;D

pogoisevil

1. Completed MahJong (Transcendent Dragon) without an auto.

2. Completed 48 rounds in Squelchies on expert level without a loss. No auto there either.

w00t! O0

hereatic555

this best thing i done on pogo is win a 700,000 token hand of poker then i lose 500,000 of it through the rest of the night lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview