PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 07:46:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Jong Tip

Started by victoria18360,

Previous topic - Next topic

victoria18360

Start your game , tiles come up  , push shift than the number 1 , poof  the entire puzzled solved  !!!!

Moksha

Wow, very nice.

Have noticed one thing though, you HAVE to hold shift down until the "OK" comes up. If you just press Shift and then 1, it doesn't count.

victoria18360

Well it doesn't give you points ,  it just instantly clears up the entire board  , and then you need to click OK + play again  for a new

set of tiles .

Thats all ..... yes when you clear 4 so fast , it seems like a pain to have to click OK , then the drawer opens , pick your fortune ,

spin ,  and play again ~~  But if your in it for the  points just play it the regular way ,  I like the ranks , in about 35 minutes I went

from no rank up to rank 6 ( which is the level for the special badge )

victoria18360

sorry .  no you just begin the puzzle as normal ,  when you see the set of tiles just push  (  shift then 1 )

Barbara

I tried it and it works, lol!  Victoria, where did you find that tip?  Now run and find the glitch in spider solitaire and call me, honey!  I finished WJ already but I appreciate the tip, thanks.  You just made a lot of people very happy.

maggot_man

yea i wanna know where u got it from also and great tip  O0

Barbara

xKris10x

i used this tip to gain ranks.  but when i exited out of the room and came back later. i was way back down to my starting rank again.  so all the hard work of using this tip didnt pay off for ranks.

Buzzman

I just checked it and it does save ranks.  I know Pogo is a little slow in updating the DB with games.  I have the same problem when changing rooms in WWW.

Moksha

OK...

If you use the Shift - 1 thing, until you reach the bonus round where you choose a cookie, if you hit shift + 1 again without choosing a cookie press ok, play again, shift + 1 again, ok, play again, shift + 1 again, ok, play again.. it advances you that many times. I went from 10 gates left, to 4.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Barbara on December 17, 2004, 12:12:39 PM
I tried it and it works, lol!  Victoria, where did you find that tip?  Now run and find the glitch in spider solitaire and call me, honey!  I finished WJ already but I appreciate the tip, thanks.  You just made a lot of people very happy.

I cant get it to work.. What am I doing wrong?

Moksha

Are you holding down shift when you hit 1?

sonic126

First I want to say hello, I am new member, second it seems that the SHIFT key is a debug of sorts.

I was curious so I hit other keys with SHIFT and here is what I found out so far

SHIFT 7 Turns exposed tiles green
Shift 8 adds a wild tile.

there may be more feel free to experiment. how ever I did this and some times it locked up wordjong.

sonic

rangersfc

this works great. all i do is get to the end where you choose a pot hold shift and keeping hitting 1. i got all badges in 20 mins

Dannon

can anyone make an auto for this??
b4 pogo realizes this?

Dannon

Quote from: rangersfc on December 17, 2004, 01:55:02 PM
this works great. all i do is get to the end where you choose a pot hold shift and keeping hitting 1. i got all badges in 20 mins

what do u mean?

Douglas

And yet another glitch, building up on the Shift + 8 glitch (wild tiles).  If you're on the Fortune Cookie screen, hit SHIFT 8  and give yourself 3 tiles.  You'll get the points for those, as well.

Moksha

All that need their badges for this game, I would suggest getting as far as possible.

I'm in a room, and right now they're talking about this glitch.

sonic126

one more if any one can figgure it out (shift 0 I think) there is a combo to go up to next rank. I did this and got three rank badges so far.

this is a crazy find. good job all.

sonic

Homer

For those of you who this tip does not work. Click on the background (not a tile) of the game screen before trying the glitch. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview