This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Homer's Advice On Glitches He's Not The Bad Guy

Started by brokenhearted,

Previous topic - Next topic

brokenhearted

After reading some posts (especially the word jong glitch), I can't help but wonder why it is some of you ask for advice and when Homer like the great "dad" he is, gives it. And like little kids you start talking back and saying things that remind me of when I was raising my kids trying to keep them from making the same mistakes I made. I can't believe how some talk back to him as if he were the bad guy. He is trying to give you GOOD advice and keep you from losing you account. He makes valid points and yet you have something to say back to him about them. It is almost like you think he is jealous of your attempts to get those badges all in one day. Which I am sure he has his fill of badges like the rest of us. He is trying to tell us to be careful as we all have seen for ourselves how people lose their accounts over the smallest things. And if it is a glitch, it is in the TOS that you cannot use for your benefit. Without his advice and his time to be here, we wouldn't know half of what we do. So, next time take the advice and use it wisely. Personally, I don't want anyone to look at my profile and see I won all the badges in one day that would take a normal person to get in 2 weeks. Homer I listen and I appreciate you taking the time to let us know what you think of the situation that is posted.
Now for all you I got the badges all in one day from the Jong glitch, and I quote... "You will not exploit any bug in the Service or in any EA product to gain unfair advantage in the game...." and what did Homer tell us all ????
Just letting everyone know what I think and to let Homer know his advice is well taken....I grew up and learned the hard way :)
Thanks HomerĀ  O0

Homer

Thank you brokenhearted. :)

When I give advice I try to do so in what I feel is the best interest of our members. :) All I can do is give advice. It is up to the individual to decide whether they will listen to my advice. It doesn't bother me that people may have an opposing view from mine. Sometimes opposing views make for the best conversations. ;)

I have seen the talk in the chats. People who don't know or choose not to use autos or exploit glitches are very jealous of those who do. People are constantly viewing your stats and badge albums. These people take great delight in reporting suspicious activity to pogo. I was in a WWW room this past week and people in the room were trying to chat to everyone on the "Who's Here" list. When they received no reply they instantly started making accusations of auto use etc. >:(

Your club accounts are certainly yours to do with as you wish. All I'm trying to say is be careful and use a little common sense when cheating. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Homer on December 18, 2004, 07:38:04 AM
Thank you brokenhearted. :)

When I give advice I try to do so in what I feel is the best interest of our members. :) All I can do is give advice. It is up to the individual to decide whether they will listen to my advice. It doesn't bother me that people may have an opposing view from mine. Sometimes opposing views make for the best conversations. ;)

I have seen the talk in the chats. People who don't know or choose not to use autos or exploit glitches are very jealous of those who do. People are constantly viewing your stats and badge albums. These people take great delight in reporting suspicious activity to pogo. I was in a WWW room this past week and people in the room were trying to chat to everyone on the "Who's Here" list. When they received no reply they instantly started making accusations of auto use etc. >:(

Your club accounts are certainly yours to do with as you wish. All I'm trying to say is be careful and use a little common sense when cheating. O0

AWESOME POST HOMER!!!!!!  O0

Homer

Homer

It's all cool. 8) I didn't take it personal. ;) Everyone is entitled to their opinion. O0

Barbara

And like the great "dad" that he is....  Hmmm Homer as a father figure?  I do need to go shopping today and his car probably has more gas in it than mine.  He's never given me an allowance and I am the one stuck loading the dishwasher.  Hmm, three times five, carry the two.... Homer, you owe me $1,306.25 in allowance.  Kris wants a later curfew too.  She can't find the glitch in Spider Solitaire if you make her go to bed while it is still light out and kids are still outside playing.  One last thing, we are both allergic to liver.  We have doctor's notes to prove it.

Homer

I have great parenting skills. Haven't you ever seen the way I treat Brat...err Bart. :P

Any chance of you taking tokens for your allowance? ???

Kris can stay up all she wants until as long as she finds the spider glitch. O0

Barbara

Homer

drgnwrrr4onyx

Homer

PNWHockeyFan

Quote from: Homer on December 18, 2004, 07:38:04 AM

Apparently those people are to stupid to realize that you can have the chat thing off and still play lol

Scarlett

Word must have passed about the recent WordJong Glitch  my WJ badges aren't very far apart LOL I learned about the glitch for the last two badges and I put them a day apart(Probably not enough time between, but wasn't sure when the glitch would be fixed).  Sorry the reason I mention it is our favorite(YEAH RIGHT) tattle tales were surfing the profiles today and hasselling a woman who'd obviously used the glitch to get all the badges in one day.  A friend was coming to her defense using the "Been playing all day" excuse.

So I think Homer's advice is right.  I bounced a bit made a point to finish my first Aces badge and another one I had put off doing because the game was boring to me to but a little space on my badge screen.

But really there is no help for those that are tattling, at one point I had decided it was just the kids doing the trash talking, but have noticed more often now it just seems like there are those that have taken up where they did in school and have no other life than bullying other people whether it's IRL or Online.  They do make me feel guilty for using my autos at times which sucks.   I still wish Pogo took as much pleasure in kicking these harrassing folks out as much as they do for people using an auto.   Considering an auto doesn't win you a JP unless you are very lucky and it's only tokens and badges you'd think the people abusing their customers would be the greater evil. 

Thanks for the tips Homer and thanks to everyone making the great auto and keeping us in the know with the glitches:)  I love GLITCHES I'm easy that way:)  LOL    :D

Homer

touitsjesse

Yes i believe, homer giver the best advice, cause  im sure hes been around the block a few trimes, but the get exploit a glitchand get all the badges in one day is just plain stupidity...spread them out folks..if pogo fixes the glitch...at least you''ll be farther along than when you didnt know about the glitch in the first place, i say...im sure i already have a target on my head, but i dont need tomake that target any bigger....use common sense folks...im sure homer knows best.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview