PlayBuddy
April 24, 2024, 05:17:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Noticeable Auto users in Texas Hold Em????

Started by Dream Faerie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream Faerie

OK, I was talking to my dad today (he isnt an auto user) & he said that people were complaining about people using autos in the Texas Hold Em' rooms. He said it is noticeable by when the cards are flipping over, that there is a slight hesitation when the auto is on & that the card is black for a quick second. Does anyone know if this is true?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

spadesfreak

I have seen it but I was playing with the bots and I wasnt using an auto so I think there is just a blip in the game.

Dream Faerie

My dad wouldnt ever turn anyone in lol, but he has NO idea I use an auto lol. He is at 12 Mil tokies in 1 yr & 1/2 mainly from Texas Hold Em' He is pretty good.. But if anyone knows if this is true or not, please continue to post, so we can get a better idea. Thanks!

Scarlett

I have heard this often and LOL before I got the auto to use with the bots was accused of it even when I didn't have the program, but yes it does show sometimes whether it's the auto or pogo itself I don't know, but  there has been a lot of people in Texas Hold em lately complaining.   One girl let me into her game and then trashed me to death as soon as I began playing and I only have about a 22% winning streak in Poker she said I was using a bot because I was so bad that no one could be that way naturally:)  LOL   Guess she's got lucky charms or something because I stink at that game with a auto or not:)

chunkyMonkey

Quote from: Scarlett on December 19, 2004, 05:42:44 PM
I have heard this often and LOL before I got the auto to use with the bots was accused of it even when I didn't have the program, but yes it does show sometimes whether it's the auto or pogo itself I don't know, but there has been a lot of people in Texas Hold em lately complaining. One girl let me into her game and then trashed me to death as soon as I began playing and I only have about a 22% winning streak in Poker she said I was using a bot because I was so bad that no one could be that way naturally:) LOL Guess she's got lucky charms or something because I stink at that game with a auto or not:)

Im confussed, was she complaining that you where losing????  If so.....wow....That seems like a stupid thing to complain about. ;)

Scarlett

Chunky
I wasn't sure what she was complaining about because I wasn't winning.  Something about win someone is cheating the cards flicker on the flop.   I've seen that a lot and I don't use the auto in there hate to admit it but it's too slow for me on those games I can just sit and hit the button over and over quicker.  Maybe it was because I always hit raise:)   I love to bet big I figure I'll either win big or lose big I'm not into the game enough to want to sit and play it for hours:) 
Now, the only thing I want is the badges since learning the techniques here if I need extra tokens.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview