PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 01:23:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

When are they going to have a glitch for fortune bingo and canasta?

Started by realmanonlyone,

Previous topic - Next topic

realmanonlyone

:( :(I been playing fortune bingo and I'm only on rank 10.What i'm I doing wrong?
8) 8)I'm on rank 47 in canasta but the red three's are not coming out fast enough for me.Can anyone help. >:D :'(

Homer

You missed the bingo glitch. Once pogo discovers that there is a glitch they have been quick to fix it lately. :'(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Triple bingo and sharing. If you knew precisely when to click your mouse you could get 3 bingos in one game and when they allowed sharing you could zip throught the ranks. ;)

Alpha

Quote from: Homer on December 20, 2004, 02:45:02 PM
Triple bingo and sharing. If you knew precisely when to click your mouse you could get 3 bingos in one game and when they allowed sharing you could zip throught the ranks. ;)

i think pogo should bring back sharing... it takes like one or more hours to get 1 bingo when playing in the day time.

Homer

We used to call it room bingo. We would wait until all the numbers were called then hit the gong. Everyone wins!

Unfortunately the most people who can win now is 3 I think. :'(

Scarlett

consider yourself lucky I don't even have the 1st rank for Bingo I can't stand sitting by that game for the time required for it.  The auto works great but I can't run it because I have failed to find a room that isn't being babysat by snitches sitting around going WTG to see if you reply or not.   Since they seem to be unable to understand the concept of "CHAT OFF" they sit around babysitting theirs while they make claims about those that don't speak cheating.

Janadra

Heh 3 bingos at once...i was getting 10 at times.  There were two seperate glitches, one that allowed you to set your mouse buttons to double click and click them all once (nice mouse you could get 8 bingos if you were an experienced clicker).  And then there was another glitch that you could bingo yet again when the top scores screen came up.  The double clicking was a lot harder than.  I've played a lot of bingo since then trying to pad my stats, but I still have more bingos than games played LOL.  I suppose one of these days I should clear the stats.   >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview