This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2004 Album Badge

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

I wonder if since tomorrow is that last Wednesday of the month and the year, will those of us who have completed the 2004 badge album receive the badge upon completion of the weekly challenges?  I certainly hope so!  I am hoping to nail badge number 240 by the end of the day tomorrow.

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Barbara on December 28, 2004, 08:53:16 PM
I wonder if since tomorrow is that last Wednesday of the month and the year, will those of us who have completed the 2004 badge album receive the badge upon completion of the weekly challenges? I certainly hope so! I am hoping to nail badge number 240 by the end of the day tomorrow.

I hope so too SkArt, I have won 201 badges which includes all of 2004 ones and all but 2 in 2003.  Good Luck to you and congrats.

campy

Yes guys you do get the badge for the albumn.  I got mine today I would tell you what it is but that might ruin the fun of finding out lol.  If you want to know, just let me know and I will tell.  Good luck guys

Kelly

Good Job Barb.....I don't have near all my badges yet...only have like 70 maybe???
thats ALL books combined...pitiful I know but I just cannot get into playing games I hate for a badge I don't want...but big kudos to y'all for getting them books filled up!!

Morgan

I had my 2004 Completion badge back in August   ???

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Morgan on December 29, 2004, 11:38:37 PM
I had my 2004 Completion badge back in August   ???

How could you have gotten that? There is no way that you finished the 2004 Album back in August!

campy

Hey Barbara what is the get a life badge?  I don't think I seen that one yet or have I lol. There are so so many having a hard time keeping up with them now lol.  Thanks

Morgan

Back In August, I had completed all the Badges for 2004 , that were available to Date.

Not Zactly sure how to Post the Image I have on My PC, If So, I would Post. ;)

Morgan

dark_mongoose

I stopped playing until 2 months ago in May > missing 70 badges or something :(

Jason

Morgan

Nope it was the Purple Dragon  2004... Sea Creature

I havent completed 2003...... still need 5 more badges

Morgan

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview