PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 07:15:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

is there any hints for high stake poker??

Started by yoyo,

Previous topic - Next topic

yoyo

hi ev1 happy holidays!! just wondering if any1 knows  any hints for high stake poker?? i hate poker blackjack is my game lol O0

oscar i hope u guys won alot of money lol  ;) :D ;D

Lotsoflaughs2727

The best thing that I can tell you is to double browse and play against yourself (with another account) and lose.  Or play a friend and take turns folding.  This is what I do in Texa Holdem.  But you have to play for real tokens not just for fun.  Hope this helps! ;D

Commander_Powell

Smart Explorer (just Google it to find it) works great.  I've played Pinochle with 3 other 'ringers' to give myself the best hand - pinochles & tokens.  Also got the Master badge doing this, (even with ringers, it still took a while).

I've played with five other ringers at once in Texas Hold'em - Had to transfer those tokens I won in Pinochle...

And yes, it works very well in High Stakes Poker.  And the good part is, your 'ringers' don't have to be Club Pogo members.

mayberleen

Hi ,i dont under stand what the heck to do with the highstakes ,so i get  the badge in 10mins.. can you please exsplain to me .thank you  O0

Moksha

Quote from: mayberleen on December 29, 2004, 03:05:23 PM
Hi ,i dont under stand what the heck to do with the highstakes ,so i get  the badge in 10mins.. can you please exsplain to me .thank you  O0

Double browser. Get another browser, i.e. Firefox, Netscape.
Open up Pogo, one name in each browser.
Log both name's into a Low Rollers room. (If you're using one Club Pogo name, one non-Club Pogo name, make sure you don't go into a member's only room.)
Now create a table, make it private. Join with your other name, so you have both names sat down at the same table. Start the game.
The name that you want to win the badge, need's to ante everytime. The one that's just a pawn should "Sit this hand out."

manninkl

How does that work since its a 4 player game? The computer players are winning  :'(

Moksha

Quote from: manninkl on December 29, 2004, 05:30:09 PM
How does that work since its a 4 player game? The computer players are winning  :'(

If you play in the Low Roller rooms, you can play with only you and your other name.

If you play in the Just for Fun rooms, then it has to be four players.

ThisIsntMyPogoName

I just downloaded firefox and netscape and can't get the other account to open so i can play both.  Anyone have tips for setting it up?  It just gets stuck at "done" on a screen/tab with nothing loaded.

ThisIsntMyPogoName

It's the netscape pop up blocker, the ctrl, alt or shift don't work for opening the window.  HELP?!??!

Moksha

Turn off PopUp Blocker. I haven't used Netscape in a while, so this may be a tad off, but I *do* believe it is in File > Preferences > and it should be in one of those tabs somewhere. I think under General.

I, personally, use Firefox with IE, so.

ThisIsntMyPogoName

I just figured out how to turn it off and it didn't work.  It still wont' open the window.  Maybe I will try firefox again.  :)

Moksha

Have you tried closing out of Netscape and reopening it after you disabled popup blocker?

summertime2203

How can you make a room for just a one on one? I can on see where it is for 4 players. I need help. I can do the double browser.

Moksha

Go into a Low Rollers room, just make a private table, sit both your names in there.. and "Start Game" it'll start without adding bots.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview