This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Problem with FreeT21

Started by malomil,

Previous topic - Next topic

malomil

When i run the program and press start it does nothing then finally shows this messsage box that sots it can't find the Turbo 21 table. The table is right there on the screen, I have the table up and on my screen but it still says that.  Has anyone else used FreeT21 recently and have it work?

Element

its always worked fine for me, have you read everything in the faq on aboard programmers web site its a start, if that doesnt help the only other thing i can think of is somthings wrong with your java  

malomil

Yes i have read that, i installed and then rebooted, im wondering whats wrong because when i used Turbo Twister it worked fine for me but for some reason FreeT21 does not, what should my java settings look like?? I guess i could go check those again.

malomil

still having problems, i have checked everything i can think of.

ImRicherThanUAll

REBOOT and make sure autoplay is on and dont do the 1st game
--adam

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

malomil

John how can i use Turbo Twister as well? I want to buy my trial ran out, what can i do besides buy it?

admin

Homer

OMG! You obviously have not read the below. Talking about cracks will get you banned. You need to cough up the $10 if you want to keep using TT. You should read below before you get banned if you haven't been already.

Quote from: Pcheats on August 06, 2003, 08:53:00 AM
Welcome to PogoCheats.net ;D

Remember to check back on the Announcement board for the latest news and updates! Also, please take some time to read the other topics that are currently in the announcement board, as many of them are important.

Rules:
The folling rules are to ensure that everyone has a great time here! Please take some time to read over them before posting.

1. Do not post or ask for any links to "cracks" or "warez".
2. Stay on topic. Please use the forum appropriate for what you would like to talk about.
3. No flaming, fighting, or any kind or rude posts. If you see an inappropriate message, report it to a moderator.
4. No spamming, flooding, or bumping. (ex. making a post then posting the same thing right after it.)
5. Try to use relatively good grammar, and do not use all caps or a huge font. (ex. "ween du u tink dat da ting wil b oot" is not acceptable.)

Chat:

To enter that chat just click here!

Please wait around for a few minutes after asking your question before leaving! As much as we would like to, we can't be in there 24/7.

Contacting Us:

Before you email us, please first post on the forums and see if you can get the answer to your question there.

If you still don't get an answer, send all questions about registering programs, a program not working, or basically anything that does not directly have to do with this message board to WordzW@aol.com.

If you have a question about the message board, for example not being able to log in, please email tom@pogocheats.net.
Registration Agreement

Click here to review the registration agreement. If there are any changes made to it, you will be notified Announcement board.
Have any questions? Read the Site FAQ

Homer

malomil

BY the way my FreeT21 is still not working correctly. >:(

Homer

fatkid

I think Turbo21© has been updated since the last release of FreeT21 (so that would explain the problem with it not working)... abored seems like he's more busy with school than with keeping his progs up to date... So I doubt you will see any new releases in the near future...

"...what can i do besides buy it?"

Wow I had a good laugh at that one...  :)

Homer

malomil

can someone who is running FreeT21 and it works for them tell me whut their settings are for the java plugin so i can check mine.

Element

i just redownloaded the freetubro21 not but 20 mins ago and it still works fine, so its nothing to do with any updates. as for java just look around the Technical Help section i know that, how to fix our java is posted more than once. im pretty sure its even posted on aboard programers site, maybe not under freeT21 but its there somewhere <faq> just do some reading  ;)

Homer

Element

Hey there ya go! lol  :P

thoses buttons are too small forgot they were there  ;D

ImRicherThanUAll

Hey I just tryied the Freeturbo21 one and it works just fine

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview