This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dice Demon

Started by RocknRollGirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

RocknRollGirl

I have to win my personal challenge for 2003 in Dice Derby and it says I have to win 600 tokens in 10 games.  I have played it with the Dice Demon auto, but it never wins the game for me and when I try to play it, it will not win the games or even get close to 600 tokens.  Does anyone know what I could be doing wrong?
I also have 1 more personal challenge after the Dice Derby one and it is Heart Badge.  I have to win 30....100 point game.  It is impossible to do in 6 days, does anyone have a hint on how I can win either of these 2003 challenges so I can win the badges. 
Thanks for any help you can give to me.

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Barbara on December 30, 2004, 10:14:05 PM
The Dice Damon badge is one of the worst to get. Someone said once that the 9 lap rooms pay out a higher token count. I am not sure about that though. It is my theory that since the badge depends on a j/p spin you would be better off playing 6 lap games and getting more spins. As for the hearts badge. I am very good at the game and when the time comes I would be glad to help you. I can go in and hobble the bots while you play and win. I am good at losing on purpose in this game. Don't sweat it, please. If you are going to run your auto for this DD badge, yes, it is possible to win. Just try to get 2 or 3 a day if that is all you can get. Keep the faith, it will happen.

Thank you Barbara, I could use the help with the hearts badge and as for Dice Derby I will try what you have said.  Thanks a lot for the info and please email me when you ready to play hearts with me.

Dream Faerie

I must have been lucky, I ran the auto, & I got it even b4 my trial was up. I played on 9 laps..

RocknRollGirl

Way to go, Dream.  Now I hope I win it like you did..... O0 O0 O0 O0

rcardone1

Same here I got mine really fast too, you have to play 9 laps and then just let it go. GL to you.

Kashmir6449

Definitely play the 9-lap games with Dice Derby.  It pays many more tokens per game than the 6-lap game.

As for Hearts, try to find the thread on here written about 3-4 weeks ago by someone describing how to beat the computer players.  It was very informative, and got me my badge back then in no time. (And believe me, until I took his advice, I SUCKED in Hearts!)

Kashmir6449

RockNRollGirl,

Ok, I found the thread for Hearts, so you don't have to sift through all those other threads....

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,6842.msg43185.html#msg43185

Hope that helps!

Moksha

Quote from: Kashmir6449 on December 31, 2004, 03:12:48 AM
As for Hearts, try to find the thread on here written about 3-4 weeks ago by someone describing how to beat the computer players.  It was very informative, and got me my badge back then in no time. (And believe me, until I took his advice, I SUCKED in Hearts!)

Hers :) And glad it helped you.

Kashmir6449

Oops!! Sorry Moksha!!

I stand corrected!  But thanks for that great tip on how to win at Hearts again!

Dream Faerie

Quote from: rcardone1 on December 31, 2004, 02:55:39 AM
Same here I got mine really fast too, you have to play 9 laps and then just let it go. GL to you.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

RocknRollGirl

Thank You all for all the advice you have given to me on Dice Derby and Hearts Game.  Hope you all have a Very Happy New Year.......GEAUX 2005!!!!!!

Dream Faerie

Quote from: RocknRollGirl on December 31, 2004, 09:56:52 PM
Thank You all for all the advice you have given to me on Dice Derby and Hearts Game.  Hope you all have a Very Happy New Year.......GEAUX 2005!!!!!!

I Hope you have a VERY happy New Year also!!!!! :)

MyPogoLetGo

What am I doing wrong?
I start the Dice Demon thing and I don't win I still come in last place ?
Help
   :-[

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Barbara on January 03, 2005, 09:16:50 AM
Does anyone know if RockNRollGirl got her Dice Derby badge yet?

Hi Barbara,  no I have not won my Dice Derby badge yet.  I have been trying to win the Hearts one first, but I am only at 11/30 wins.  Only have 1 day left and not sure if I will make it in time.  I will work on the Dice Derby one next week.  Those are the only 2 I have left for 2003 and both seem to be very hard to get.  I wrote to pogo and asked if they would carry over a personal challenge to the next week and of course they said "NO".  They said you have 1 week to get the personal challenge and that should be enough time to get it.  I would have liked to tell pogo a few chose words, but I am to much of a "Sweetie"  :) to say anything nasty to them.

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Barbara on January 03, 2005, 11:30:21 AM
Let's band together and kick this badge OUT. I am here right now if you need me.

I just emailed you Barb and WOOOHOOO, I just won the hearts badge.  I have been working on it all day long and at 2:05am Central Time I won the badge.  I want to thank everyone who helped me with the hints on how to win that badge.  Everyone was a HUGH HELP to me and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.  Thanks again  :) :D O0 O0

Dream Faerie

Quote from: RocknRollGirl on January 04, 2005, 12:08:54 AM
Let's band together and kick this badge OUT. I am here right now if you need me.

I just emailed you Barb and WOOOHOOO, I just won the hearts badge.  I have been working on it all day long and at 2:05am Central Time I won the badge.  I want to thank everyone who helped me with the hints on how to win that badge.  Everyone was a HUGH HELP to me and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.  Thanks again  :) :D O0 O0

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  O0

RocknRollGirl

Quote from: Dream Faerie on January 04, 2005, 12:18:26 AM
Quote from: RocknRollGirl on January 04, 2005, 12:08:54 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O0

Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....I really did earn this badge and dang proud of it.  THANKS TO EVERYONE    O0 O0 O0

RocknRollGirl

Thank you Barb, and yes Dice Derby better look out for me this Wednesday....LOL.  I am going to kick some......well you know what I mean.  Thanks again Barb for all of your help.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview