Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Where are guest passes?

Started by Glitchit101,

Previous topic - Next topic

Glitchit101

Hey everyone,

I just had a quick question -----> How do you send a regular Pogo name a guest pass from your Club Pogo name/account?  Can anyone help me out?

Thanks! ;D

Moksha

In a room - Right click their name > Send Guess Pass.

From Friends List - "Give Guest Pass" I can't get the first two to work for me, just gives me an error screen.

You can also go to your friends list, click on the "5-Day Guest Pass - FREE
Get 2000 tokens for each guest who uses your Guest Pass.
You have 3 Guest Passes" part, and manually enter an email address. That's the only one that works for me, so.

Glitchit101

Can you explain how to do send a guest pass to someone by use of e-mail.  I just dont get it ???  lol

Thanks! ;D

Moksha

If you go to your "Friends" tab... on the right side, you'll see "5-Day Guest Pass - FREE" Click on the 5-Day Guest Pass, it'll open a pop-up.

In there it allows you to enter an e-mail address OR Pogo Name (I haven't tried it by entering Pogo name, so) then enter your name, and an optional message.

And it'll send you a message via Pogo if they use the guest pass, telling you you have 2000 tokens.

Glitchit101

I am able to right click on a pogo name in a game and it will say send guess pass.  However, I do not see where it says 5 day guess pass next to my friends list???  Hmmm ...???

Moksha

Glitchit101

Thank you for all your help and patience! :) But I do not have that icon - yellow box thing at all.  It is jsut not there! :-\ So I guess I do not have any passes ...

But could you send my regular pogo name a guest pass?  I will PM you with my e-mail and pogo name if you have one that yo are willing to give up ;D

Thanks again! O0

Moksha

No problem.

And sure that's no problem at all, just mail me the address :)

I do not need your Pogo name, so don't feel like you need to give that to me. All I'll need is the email that's associated with the name you want a pass for.

wagnerb43

:/o\

If anyone has an extra guess pass, can you please send it to <admin edit: do not post pogo names in forum>
it's my other account and i only use it when i can get passes.

thank you

Stinkerbell

I thought you could only use 1 guest pass per account?

Nonnie

Hi Everyone! VV
Stinkerbell pogo gives account users about 3-5 guest passes depending how long you have been a pogo user how many you give.  I never use mine if you need any just let me know. ""

Nonnie

Stinkerbell

There must be something people are doing, because I keep hearing/reading about people using more than one guest pass on the same account and never having to pay for Pogo.  I would love to get in on that little secret.

Nonnie

Stinkerbell,
FYI you can give guest passes to friends but, you cannot keep giving them to the same person more than once a year I do believe! :((   I will research how many times but, they might be able to change their screen names and try a few times! :;  But pogo knows how many times your computere is used on a pogo screen name!   I have tried to do this myself!   :(    So I had to create a new name on AOL and then give the pass !   :!$
Nonnie :, :^*

Stinkerbell

Thanks for trying to explain, I must be very dense... But here's my question....

Let's say I have a free account, user name SillyStinker.  My friend, SuperStinker, sends me a guest pass.  I use it and it expires.  My other friend, SmellyStinker sends me another guest pass .... I don't think I can use it.  It always says that I can't use another free pass.  But there are some people who say they have used several free passes on the same name to get free 7 days or 30 days... whichever the case may be.  How can thy keep using the free passes to avoid paying for Pogo? 

Nonnie

Stinkerbell,
You are right stay with the facts!  You tried it and it does not work as, I mentioned the very samething!
Nonnie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview