This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

An hour early...

Started by pogo_vixen,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogo_vixen

I know it's too late for this weeks challenge.. But maybe next week will work again.. If there is a thread on this already I didn't find it..But I'm sure Homer will know and move it for me  ;D

Every Wed for the past 4 weeks, you have been able to start your Personal Challenge badge an hour earlier than the Weekly Challenge Badges open up. If you have a badge from 2003 or 2004 that you need to complete and it is in the same game as one of the weekly ones being offered, chose that one and begin working on it. When 7am PST rolls around, the progress you are making in your PC badge will also begin being reflected toward the weekly challenge badge.. For example, this morning I began a Word Whomp challenge from 03 that I needed to get the badge for. At 7am (10am for east coasters) when the weekly badges opened up, I was playing one game, but working on 2 badges.. I got both badges within minutes. 2 for 1.. woohooo...I need a backgammon one from 04 so I'll be trying it again next week. I hate that game so if I can get 2 for 1 in it, I'm gonna be a happy girl..  >:D

~vixen~

homelessdog

Thanks for the tip! 

I knew that you could start your personal challenge early, but didn't realize you could choose a yellow-light game.  Very cool.

pogo_vixen

You guys are welcome.. Wish I had posted it in time to use this week.. I musta had a brain leak or something.. :)

~vixen~

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview