This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tri Peak

Started by Gopher,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

does anyone know about how many games it takes to get the final badge in this game?

Gopher

then if that guess ill just multiply that time 6 and will have my answer O0

Pho3nix

i let mine run for about 8 hours last night, and went from just starting lvl 6, to almost ending lvl 7, so if that is any help to how long it will take.

Pho3nix

oh yeah, i had around a 60% winning ratio... so if yours tends to be better... shouldn't take nearly as long...

and when i said almost done with lvl 7, i had around 10 to go, so however many is between begining of 6 and ending of 7... i'll run it again tonight and see how many artifacts i have won during an 8 hour span. for future reference.

Pho3nix

ok, last night i ran my tri-peak for around 10 hours or so, this is what i got, i went from having 10 left in the rank 7, to finishing up rank 8, all in all 596 hands, 339 wins, 257 lost, 59% win percentage, and i won around 40K tokens, ( 10 hours, or 1 hand in texas holdem...) i wish this game gave a couple extra tokens... and i wish that the auto, or the game said exactly how many artifacts have been won on the stats page. 339 wins divided by 6 is 56.5 artifacts...

Homer

TP is one of the longer games to final badge/rank. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Pho3nix

yeah, so i can tell... but so far it is going 1 lvl a night, so around 20 more nights, i should be at close to last rank

fuzzyferrets

Dream Faerie

Here are my stats for Tri - Peaks ( I was only working 12 hrs a week from Dec - March, so I had a lot of time on my hands & then I found the suto in August. I used it a lot towards the end lol.

Since: Jan 4, 2004

Winning Percentage: 58%

Hands Won: 12,820 Hands
Lost: 9,305 Hands

Biggest Win: 1965
Best Card Streak: 24

Total Tokens Won: 1521303

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview