This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question regarding Tourneys!!

Started by kaitlin,

Previous topic - Next topic

kaitlin

If I was to become a host for tourneys in pogo is there a chance that pogo will check my ranks and stats or could i plain get busted??  I know that they ask a lot of questions and that scares me lol. In order for me to get a host badge they want to know my

1.  OS
2.  SN
3.  Connection
4.  Browser

Does anyone know if this would be a good idea or not ??? ???

Homer

I think most of us have the tournament host badge already. I don't remember them asking for that info. I think I just asked for it and they gave it to me. ;)

At least those of us who were aware of it. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Homer on January 08, 2005, 08:17:23 PM
I think most of us have the tournament host badge already. I don't remember them asking for that info. I think I just asked for it and they gave it to me. ;)

At least those of us who were aware of it. ;)

I dont have the tourney host badge...

kaitlin

whew..... I was afraid that they would check stats and stuff and then i might get banned... 
Ty so much for responding so fast this forum is the best that i have ever belonged too. O0 O0 O0

Bye the way Barb that little girl is adorable and I see that we have big eagles fans in here and I'm from South Jersey but live in fl now  >:(   my fiance and son are die hard eagles fans.

campy

I also just asked for the tourney badge and I received. I don't think you have anyting to worry about.

pogo tycoon

I have had it for a long time, only thing pogo does is tell your to use it responsibly. meaning not pretending it gives you athority etc. Im not sure they even want you keeping it as your favorite badge unless your hosting.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Barbara on January 08, 2005, 09:08:05 PM
Ask Pogo for it.

How do I go about doing that? They never answer my emails lol. Thanks Barbara  :-*

IndianLover

I also have the host badge, is all i had to do is write to pogo thru their help screen asked for it and rec'd it.

orion42

Quote from: Dream Faerie on January 09, 2005, 12:54:31 AM
Quote from: Barbara on January 08, 2005, 09:08:05 PM
Ask Pogo for it.

How do I go about doing that? They never answer my emails lol. Thanks Barbara  :-*
just eamil pogo for host badge and you will get it be sure to send name of league

IndianLover

They will answer, when i was on a league many people said they had the same problem, but they will eventually answer and give you the badge. They just had to keeps trying, keep ur chin up

Dream Faerie

Thank you all!!! Again, You ALL rock!!!!!!  O0  :-*  O0  :-*  O0  :-*

nchillbilly

A friend of mine runs tourneys and one day hit the Jackpot in tri peaks when she went to claim it pogo said nope you cant have it because using the macros to run the tourneys is cheating as far as they are concern.....has anyone else heard of this happening to tourney host.....we know of other host who have also be denied their mugs gift cards ect under the same excuse

IndianLover

NChill that information is incorrect, you can look it up.... when i asked for my badge for hosting they gave it right to me, cases ladder is who i was under and they have a contract with pogo.. so i don't see that happening

fuzzyferrets

so all you do is email pogo and ask them for a turny badge?

fuzzyferrets

somethingspecail

i got mine pretty fast i went to the help page and search host badge and they told me excetly how to email them for it. then the sent  me and email and all they wanted to know was my sn and what game i wanted it for so i updated my question and i got the badge with in a few min. i hope this helps all out that want it i got mine about 4 days ago and im not a host yet any ways. pogo just don't want u to wear it unless u are hosting a tourney.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview