PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 08:11:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Has This Happened To You?

Started by Bunnie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunnie

I just got off the phone with a friend of mine that belongs to club pogo. She brought up the home page, went to sign in, and it gave her somebody elses club name signed in, ready to go play a game.. she could have taken the guys tokens and sent guess passes out, but I told her I belong to a kewl web site and I would post this and see what is going on. She said it has happened a few times . Its her home pc, not a public one! Has it happened to anybody else?

kaitlin

The only time that I have ever had that happen was when my husband was on my computer playing pogo games and then when I get on to play later and open up IE his name is signed in. Never a strangers name though.

Homer

That's unusual. My suggestion is that she logout and sign in under her real account. Would you want someone messing with your account? ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

YabbaDabbaDoo

I did have that happen once several months ago...was very very eerie. Emailed POGO about, but surprise - no reply!

mar

Happen to a friend of mine she lost all her ranks in Tri and was up to 22,,,made her sick...all Pogo says sorry

fuzzyferrets

touitsjesse

Ive had other things happen to me like not having my screen name at all in the servers. I emailed pogo and requested PW and they said there were no such names..mad me abgry cause at the time i had 2 million in tokens. So all i could do is keep trying for 2 days and when i did get it working again, i changed my pw and had pogo email me the comformation of change and i saved it in my email for future reference.

OKLady

I have had this happen to me once several months ago. I also wrote pogo and got no response.

Adacia

Well, right around the time of the group challenge  (9/25/04) I had 21 million tokens and all game ranks taken from me. I still say it was pogo but never knew for sure. I never shared a password so that wasn't it, to my knowledge.

Bunnie

Well I am glad to know my friend wasn't loosing her marbles. But I guess that would explain why people sometimes are loosing their tokens and guess passes... And all this time we have been blaming pogo..  :D

Butterfly Fairy

It has happened to me.  It was really strange.  ::)

bots_beware

I have heard of this happening before,,,and it can happen to you also,,,,,,lots of people, when finishing playing pogo, do not sign out of the site, they just close the browser,,,therefore your account is still active,,,and with all the glitches and problems pogo has sometimes, somebody else can get access to your account.......only way to stop that from happening is to sign out everytime you quit playing,,,I know my wife does the same thing,,,just closing the browser, and several times when I come into pogo it will give me her account (not that I would play her games),,,yea right!!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview