This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Perfect Pair and Spider Solitare

Started by acehole,

Previous topic - Next topic

acehole

??? there is a person (named DO NOT POST OTHER PEOPLES POGO NAMES, look at profile) that got all perfect pair and spider badges in one day, just wondering if there is a glitch or a new hack file for this

AcE

fLLn_AnGL_wNo_HaLo

hey ace... i dont think they like people posting anyones pogo name here...
u might wanna go back and edit your message....

=)
Fallen

acehole

:'( i didn't mean to post it but i thought that maybe there was something that possibly could help us all get the badges sooner.  Sorry Mayhem  O0

Mayhem

Thats fine .. but for security reasons, we ask not to post anyones pogo name in public.  O0

They hacked their java files and we don't condone that here.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

maggot_man

hacking is the lowest form of cheating!

auto's are the highest ;D

IndianLover

Hacking Java files is one sure way to get a hinney in biggggg trouble, I wouldn't do it. People on here are great if they find a glitch they share with everyone. All administration is great here a they do NOT mess with java or support that which is great i beleive,  O0 tc

Dream Faerie

Quote from: maggot_man on January 16, 2005, 04:34:54 AM
hacking is the lowest form of cheating!

auto's are the highest ;D

I wouldnt even put them in the same category :(

gettysrevenge

i dont know what hacking a java file is but could they be doing this with bingo??  Its next to impossible to get a bingo in any of those rooms.  I have the auto I think it was the first one I bought and I have noticed a difference.  Only thing I am good at besides playing an auto is messing up my computer without trying anything new!!!  HAHAHA!!  defrag defrag  lol  getty

beachbabe

modifing a java file isnt as easy as some would like to claim,  my suggestion is if you dont know how dont try to learn its not worth the trouble you can get into all over a game. Badges will come and in the end is'nt worth maybe messing up your file. You dont know who is trustworthy enuff to trust with your computer... and you dont always know if what they are telling you is gonna help out or  mess up your pc ..you could be listening to some 15 yr old who just learned and thinks they know what they are talking about when in truth they dont know jack.
I have friends i have gotten to known well and trust them with my pogo account and they help me with the badges i cant get i suggest the buddy system and autos to getting badges.

maggot_man

beachbabe

well some 15 yr olds are really smart but im not gonna gamble my java file on it.  ;) especially if i dont know em personally  :)

gettysrevenge

LOL Thanks I wouldn't even know where to find my java file LOL  But thanks for the advice nah I love the autos.  In fact, I just wanted to say that the Spider Auto is AWESOME!!! Sorry about the caps but the auto is one of the best I have ever used.  Considering the difficulty involved in programing it I am in awe!!  Wtg  And by the way  Love and kisses to Special Person  O    Talking java somehow I lost mine something to do with updating with sp2 and anyway had to undo both and well lets just say again I can mess up a computer better than anyone its my specialty.  I love my spider auto tytytytytytytyty   Getty

ekkythump

hello in reply to Getty with regards to sp2 and java, the same thing happened to me and my computer. omg what a nightmare i had so much trouble after i updated to sp2 that it has taken 2 months to fix. and now it is like a dream to play pogo!!!!

smiles29

Quote from: ekkythump on January 17, 2005, 06:18:25 PM
hello in reply to Getty with regards to sp2 and java, the same thing happened to me and my computer. omg what a nightmare i had so much trouble after i updated to sp2 that it has taken 2 months to fix. and now it is like a dream to play pogo!!!!

in response to u ekkythump i cant even download sp2. it starts, gets half way thru, then tells me it cant finish. so as far as im concerned i dont want it. other than the usuall pogo problems with cannot load page etc. i have no problems with playin pogo. so they can take that sp2 and stick it somewhere else  8) :P >:D

Scarlett

Quote from: gettysrevenge on January 17, 2005, 03:17:20 AM
i dont know what hacking a java file is but could they be doing this with bingo??  Its next to impossible to get a bingo in any of those rooms.  I have the auto I think it was the first one I bought and I have noticed a difference.  Only thing I am good at besides playing an auto is messing up my computer without trying anything new!!!  HAHAHA!!  defrag defrag  lol  getty

I sat in a bingo room chatting with some friends the other day using DD to play it.  We were sharing so we got a few more bingos than normally(regular rooms late night look for those with 2-3 people).  In an hour I got at least 10 by sharing with those players.  But in between their were the folks that did nothing more than bounce in and out of the rooms and snagged the bingos.  I myself have been guilty of this but try to always offer up the b option for other players even at the cost of losing out on a bingo at times.  Pogo and all their rules about the bingos really got to those of us who don't have the patience for sitting through those games.  If you find rooms that are sharing they are the best way to get more bingos.  Most of the time the people will ask you if you are willing to share.  Some rooms really hate it.  But I've found a lot of them in the non member rooms and more in the regular rooms rather than speedy.  Other than that the only advice I know for these badges is the leave your auto running all the time.  But even then you run into the risk of people turning you in for sitting too long.  I just got my first badge and know that the next one is probably way too far away to even guess at right now.  But those are my hints.   If you don't mind getting thrashed bouncing works, but you are much more likely for someone to complain to pogo about you by doing this.  Good luck with it.

Homer

If you use RoomRover you wouldn't be sitting in rooms forever. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Scarlett

Hey Homer
I can't get my DD to work with Room Rover on IE.  Once it switches rooms the DD won't continue to mark the cards  it stops.  If I use firefox and switch rooms myself it does fine but with IE nada...  Can you help? 

Homer

I just tested Dottie's Dauber with RoomRover and it works fine. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview