This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Easiest Game?

Started by Ti,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ti

Whats the easiest game to win the badges in, by not using an auto? In ya'all opinions? 

pogoluvr

pander1

i think panda pai gow for the game award badges

fuzzyferrets

harrypfan

I would have to agree with Pogoluvr I think it's Jigsaw Detective.

ekkythump

i would have to agree with panda1, panda pai gow is by far one of the easiest games to win your badges. although i have got quite far on canasta in a short time

harrypfan

Although Panda Pai Gow may be the fastest to win your badges, it may not be how you seem because in order to win ranks you need to get Jackpot spins and to get Jackpot Spins you need to win 7 hands to get 7 pandas, long story short, it's not as easy as you seem :D

If at first you don't succeed, don't try again!

ekkythump

i thought panda pai gow was really quick i got to rank ten in a couple of hours then rank 20 in a day and a half, not like the dreaded tri peaks where it takes all week to do one rank :-[

harrypfan

Oh, never thought of that I mean I play it every once in a while and it took me 1 whole hourĀ  just to get to rank 3 from rank 2

If at first you don't succeed, dont try again!

sheritulsa

I think TURBO 21 is by far the easiest way to rack up tokens quick and great people to play with ! O0 ;D

ekkythump

turbo 21 is my worst game there is no way i can do that one. not quick enough i think,  then i get all dizzy and end up putting the cards in the wrong places :o

harrypfan

Yeah I know what you mean, The only way I can do it is by using an Auto.

If at first you don't succeed, don't try again!

RocknRollGirl

Butterfly Fairy

Panda Pai Gow is easy to get the badges in!!

LustyPirateWench

I have to go along with Aces Up... Loved this game in college (along with pinochle - must be why I spent 5 years on a BS...)
and love it all the more now.

LPW...

maybe I shoulda been a rocket scientist instead of thier computer lackey... heh

drgnwrrr4onyx

homelessdog

Quote from: ekkythump on January 16, 2005, 06:59:49 PM
i thought panda pai gow was really quick i got to rank ten in a couple of hours then rank 20 in a day and a half, not like the dreaded tri peaks where it takes all week to do one rank :-[

You must be very lucky.  I've been playing Panda Pai Gow for about 12 hours now and I'm still only on rank 7. 

As far as an easy game, I don't know.  The first Game Award badge in almost every game is very easy to get.  The easiest badge to get is Badge #1 in World Class Solitaire.  It's the later badges that take so long to get in every game.

smiles29

i think that panda pai gow poker is the very easiest especially with the ghost mouse. i just sooooooo love that ghost mouse. :D ;D :) ;) 8) O0

hellokitty

i think pinochle i can rank up 2 times in a day on most days

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview