This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Squelchies Ranks!

Started by BeetahCheetah,

Previous topic - Next topic

BeetahCheetah

I Just found badges that are going to be for ranks in squelchies :D i can't wait!i love squelchies... been wanting ranks in there for the longest time... wooohooo!

Homer

Cool! 8) Nice job. I wonder if games already played will count in the badge progress. :-\ I hope so! :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BeetahCheetah

Motley

I hope so too...that would only be fair.  They awarded a friend of mine all her Mahjong badges when she joined for Club Pogo (her dragon was 211 when she joined). 

fuzzyferrets

cheruboptics

Cheetah.....May I ask where you found that info out about squelchies??

BeetahCheetah

pogo alpha site... same place where i always find new badges

fancyfreefeet

If they are coming out with ranks for this, wonder if they will come out with ranks for buckaroo, dice derby and greenback. 

joeyblow45634

Quote from: fancyfreefeet on January 25, 2005, 06:04:07 PM
If they are coming out with ranks for this, wonder if they will come out with ranks for buckaroo, dice derby and greenback. 

Please NO ranks for Dice Derby.  I hate that game. >:( Pogo made me sick and tired of it from all of the challenges they did back in 2003 when club pogo came out.

but i think badges for greenback would be cool.

burning_bright25

where do find the info on pogoalpha.com? all i see is the page that looks like the normal pogo page but w/ that read do not do anything here text!

BeetahCheetah

cheruboptics

ty cheetah....now I know we have more in 2005 to look forward to lol

touitsjesse

maybe they ought to do rank badges for the frogs....maybe it might boost the participation level cause i think i can almost count the number of people playing on all my fingers at any given time..lol.

touitsjesse

yeah it would be fun to sit there for hours on end and get no where...lol....yeah right...i think id rather sit in a room with dottie and hear her say "somebody has a bingo' a 1000 times....lol.

burning_bright25

LOL! i'd love to get some recognition for the HOURS of time wasted on those darn greenback badges!  Only if they gave them in retrospect though...I.E....I ain't playin that game ever again...just want the badges I've already earned LMAO!

nchillbilly

I hate that game with the frogs i also hope they dont do in game badges for it.....Tooo boooooorrrrinnnggg

BoredNItaly

Hey everyone I found this posted on a clubpogo message forum. Thought you might want to read this.

First we had a rumor about Squelchie badges, and now there is one about Froggie.  So, I would like to clear a few things up.  Most of the unknown badges we see on the various websites are for future weekly challenges.  There is a 99.9% chance that any game now, the doesn't have rank badges, will never, ever have them. 

In order to do this, Pogo would have to do a total revamping and programming of the game.  This is extremely time consuming and takes many, many manhours of work.  Right now they are busy putting together four new games.  Look how long it's taking to get Lotso up and running.  And look at all the bugs they've run into with the games that are there now.  Not to mention having to take care of the problems with games that people are hacking into. 

Ranks were added to WCS, but it was already programmed for that.  Any of the other games that have rank badges can be added on to.  But to do it for games that were never set up for that in the first place.............it ain't gonna happen.

And I'm not posting this off the top of my head.  I know what I'm talking about.

bob@pogopal

Who knows what he/she is talking about, and why should anyone believe them?

BoredNItaly

Thats what I was thinking to.  ::) I say we will just have to wait and see what Pogo does.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview