PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 06:05:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Squelchies Ranks!

Started by BeetahCheetah,

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzyferrets

yup just wait and see cause people make up alot of stuff

Johnson

I posted this information the other day under new badges and i just looked inthee  and have copied a post from pogo_marcellle, so i do think that the ranks will be coming in time........

From Pogo_Marcelle:  There will be game ranks for Squelchies but will not be release for some extended period of time.  So no need to get our hopes up.

BeetahCheetah

"First we had a rumor about Squelchie badges, and now there is one about Froggie.  So, I would like to clear a few things up.  Most of the unknown badges we see on the various websites are for future weekly challenges.  There is a 99.9% chance that any game now, the doesn't have rank badges, will never, ever have them. 

In order to do this, Pogo would have to do a total revamping and programming of the game.  This is extremely time consuming and takes many, many manhours of work.  Right now they are busy putting together four new games.  Look how long it's taking to get Lotso up and running.  And look at all the bugs they've run into with the games that are there now.  Not to mention having to take care of the problems with games that people are hacking into. 

Ranks were added to WCS, but it was already programmed for that.  Any of the other games that have rank badges can be added on to.  But to do it for games that were never set up for that in the first place.............it ain't gonna happen.

And I'm not posting this off the top of my head.  I know what I'm talking about."

LOL! ok.. i just have to say a few things... pogo doesn't make 5 somewhat alike badges for weekly challenges.. they never have .. and i doubt they ever will.. 2nd.. whoever this person is that said this needs to get real. and yeah.. it's going to take a lot of work but... THEY GET PAID TO DO IT! .. it's not like "oh yeah that's gonna take too long i'm not doing it." There would have never been pogo in the first place... lol .. everything programming wise takes a lot of work.. this person just needs to get their facts straight... don't anyone listen to this bs.  :P

BoredNItaly

I emailed Pogo today asking them about this and this is the response I got  LOL they might just being tight lipped on it..

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

This is merely a rumor. Players sometimes misunderstand something, or speculate about something else, and someone else sees it, and thus a rumor is born! We recommend that you ignore it altogether and continue to play games as you have on Pogo. Whenever Pogo has an official announcement, we announce it in the appropriate place, depending on the context of the announcement.

If I can help you with anything else, please write back and let me know.

Sincerely,

Pogo Kevin
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

Helen

abc123abc

Quote from: cheruboptics on January 25, 2005, 04:55:48 PM
Cheetah.....May I ask where you found that info out about squelchies??

Right click on the images provided, you can use your noodle to figure out recent badges etc...

Helen

Quote from: Barbara on April 04, 2005, 10:26:50 PM
Yep, they are going to wait for you to go on vacation Helen.  This is when they realease all the good stuff.

Too funny Barbara. I'm sure you're right.I leave April 19th and don't come home till May 3rd. Guess it will be in that time span!!!

Topher

Hey, Barb,
If you can get me in the vacation club, i'll do ALL your future froggie AND Dice Derby badges.  Okay, the four kids are driving me  crazy...(sigh), guess i'll spend my summer with my two best friends, Jose Cuervo, and Jim Beam.
PS I love it when the squelchies die and scream 'oh nooooooo' makes the boring game worthwhile.

Helen

Quote from: Barbara on April 05, 2005, 07:32:45 AM
Take me with you this time.  I think the reason I couldn't fully enjoy Lottso is because I knew that you were on vacation and couldn't play.  Okay, the truth is that Lottso is a horribly boring game that is as much fun as watching paint dry.  Where are we going this time?  I am feeling kinda tropical.

Sure Barbara, you can come along. Starting out in Vegas then heading for a drive along Highway 1. Spending a few days in San Bernardino and then on to Phoenix for about 5 days and then back to Vegas for the rest of the time. Would be fun to have you come along!!!

momoftwo

Speaking from experience, who in the heck would want to spend any time in San Bernardino?  :o

Topher

I've never been to San Bernadino, sounds cool to me......I'm going to Nevada during Labor Day weekend for "Burning Man".
Can't wait to get my hippie self dancing around that fire!!  Barb, you'll love it!!

BadgeHelpOscar

I know I sure as hell wouldn't...damn place is the armpit of CA.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

momoftwo

I believe it was 10 or so years ago that it was the murder capital of the US.  This year I think it ranked around 15.  Beating out the like of Compton.  For the last few years it has the proud distinction of leading the US in methamphetamine labs.  Real nice place to visit.  My advice is drive with your doors locked.  And don't visit any parks.  Drive up to Big Bear or Lake Arrowhead for a nice day out.   O0

Jeffer

I can't think of too many places in CA worse than San Bernadino...

However, I'm going to the Native Gaming show in San Diego next week.  Then will spend the rest of the week with my Dad out there..  He just got divorced, and want's to go out every night...

Likely will have to dry out the rest of the month... lol.. 8)

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Jeffer

Used to be mine too...  Always love to visit. 

joe99kiss

these are the ranks for badges
Badges are awarded at levels  3, 10, 20, 33 & 50

How do you add pics and i will list the ranks

benji

upload them at imageshack.us and then click ad image on your post and put in the link to image

joe99kiss

Lady Golden Eagle

We almost retired in San Diego, but decided on Florence Oregon instead.
O0  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview