PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 05:13:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2003 ALBUM YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS?

Started by fert,

Previous topic - Next topic

fert

O0 OK PPL IF U COMPLET THE YEAR 2003 ALBUM POGO WILL AUTO COMPLET THE 2004 ALBUM FOR YOU THIS IS FROM POGO NEWSLETTER ITS SELF SO ITS O0 NOT A BLAG POST HAPPY BADGE GETTING 1 AND ALL

IndianLover

What newsletter hun? I would like to read it, even though my 2004 book is done, and only have 5 left for 2003

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

IndianLover

Me either hun, at least i know now i nut gone nuttso, lol  :-X

YabbaDabbaDoo

Quote from: IndianLover on February 09, 2005, 04:04:23 AM
Me either hun, at least i know now i nut gone nuttso, lolĀ  :-X

nuttso, is that anything like lottso?  ::)

philinuk

no mention of that in my newsletter either,and ive completed 2003 album,it doesnt automatically finish 2004 at all

fuzzyferrets

philinuk

well i finished my 2003 book ages ago and pogo hasnt automatically finished my 2004,which i still have 15 badges to get.i think the newsletter is the pogo shtick which a monthly newsletter which tells u what events etc is happening that particualar month
all it has in there this month,is a "feel the love" competition we u can win a luxury box of chocolates(wow) playing sweet tooth and hearts.also a thanks from the strarlight foundation where all pogo members help to raise $64,605 which is great to know(so big thanks to all u guys),but there is no mention of anything else so i think that was a very misleading post and pogo doesnt finish yr other badge album at all that is just nonsense

fert

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview