This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Todays Badges

Started by Bunnie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunnie

WOW.. it took me 4 hours to get the checkers badge today and almost 2 hours to get the spider badge.. next week will be worse I am sure.. don't really know how to play spades and hate solitaire.. Well good luck all...

viper061697

only took me  10 minutes to get the badge for spider and an hour to get the one in checkers

homelessdog

Yeah, I was thinking these were really easy challenges.  Crazy that you only have to solve 10 games of Spider.  At least make it 10 games on Hard difficulty.  It's a challenge, so make it challenging.

touitsjesse

HARD !!!!!?....that would be one badge id say 80% of members DONT get....its hard enough for most to get it on normal level. I use normal since im at rank 21 and easy level doesnt give me but 1-2%. i may have to do hard when i get to rank 40, but we will see.

larmes

I can't stay in Spider Solitaire long enough to finish a game (after the game runs for a few minutes I get "unable to connect to server").

I've had several puzzles almost solved only to get dumped - and this has been after several hours of not even being able to load the game at all... and it's been the same for a couple of my "pogopals"... (though there have been no problems with any other games I've tried).

Anyone got any tips how to get it done? Or is it just the normal Pogo Badge Day problems??

touitsjesse

smiles29

yep that is normal badge day and day after badge day in the good ole land of pogo.   :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview