This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Response to Jigsaw Detective

Started by BadgeCollector,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeCollector

Looks like it was investigated alright  >:(.  They completely removed the cases.  I think it would've just been easier to add the badges and award them.  But that's just my opinion. 

Response (GM Sparkle) 02/09/2005 04:15 PM
Greetings,

I have read your message, and I will be passing along your concerns to the quality assurance department so this can be investigated.

Thank you for your patience!
GM Sparkle
Pogo Customer Support
Electronic Arts

Customer 02/09/2005 02:49 PM
Once again you failed o answer my question. Please take the time out to look into my problem before sending me another generated reply. It's evident there is a problem with the game. My question was when the problem gets fixed, will I be rewarded my badges? I sincerely hope I don't have to redo cases again. Stop focusing on new games and get the existing ones fixed. Every week, we, as paying customers, have to tolerate the shutdowns, lockups and errors of pogo. I enjoy working on my badges. I just hope I didn't spent 6 hrs on jigsaw for nothing. Forgot to attach screenshot of solved cases. Attaching it now.

Response (GM Wolf) 02/09/2005 11:56 AM
Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Jigsaw Detective. There is indeed a problem with the progress of the game. We are still looking into it and, unfortunately, We do not have an estimated time for a fix for this problem.
Thank you for your patience.

GM_Wolf
Pogo Support
Pogo Customer Relations

Customer 02/08/2005 04:38 PM 
Today I noticed 3 new cases were out for jigsaw detective.  I completed case 7 and 8 but not awarded any badges.  Attaching screenshot copy of my profile for your viewing.  Is it safe to proceed to the next case being that it's recorded in my stats?  When will I be rewarded my badges for completing some of the new cases that I've done so far?

Thunder

i agree pogo needs to get off the pot or take a poop. i have ask them about things and got some off the wall reply to. ::)

ProzacNurse

This is what I got when I asked about the new cases and were we gonna get credit for them..

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

Due to a technical error some of the cases were partially launched ahead of schedule. Badges will not be awarded for those cases and they will be removed shortly.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Pogo  >:D
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

1Lone1

I just looked at the new cases you were talking about in here - I too completed case #7 and wasn't awarded a badge - I went back to look at them again - and now they say "Coming Soon"

touitsjesse

as stated in another thread, my pogo response was that they wrongfully placed the puzzles up earlyand took them off the block, so to say. It continues to say that you will not be awared any badges for what you completed in advance. To my dismay, i have to complete the case again in march when it does come out for the second time.

homelessdog

If you guys completed those cases that quickly, then I don't think it's a big deal for you to have to redo it when they come out in their perspective months. 

BoredNItaly

Well its a shame Pogo made such a error. But I look at it this way we all make mistakes. I didnt even try to solve the cases because I read to much that people were completing them and not getting badges. Well I took my efforts to other games because I was not going to waste my time and know I wouldnt get the badge. I hope Pogo changes there mind about the people that completed them and give them there deserved badges.

buggyhuggs

>:( >:( >:(  WELL FOLKS CASE #7 COMES IN CLOSED. LIKE IN FINISHED. YOU WILL  NOT GET TO REDO IT. YOU WILL NOT GET THE BADGE FOR CASE # 7. I am in the same boat as anyone else who finished case # 7 due to POGO's little mistake. I have benn hageling with them all day. SO good luck.  :'( :'( :'(

homelessdog

Thanks for the tip MaxRaven.  I wouldn't have even thought of that. 

LustyPirateWench

Actually - since the badges were NOT in the book yet - I didn't finish any of them, but did them all 3/4s of the way more or less. When I logged on today - I had my puzzles still there - so I only have to do about 4 more to get the badge.

LPW...

Guardian Angel

Quote from: maxraven on March 01, 2005, 11:04:26 PM
For those who completed Jigsaw case #7 during the error period and who cannot get the badge because their game shows "case solved" the answer is simple...clear your stats for Jigsaw and that will clear ALL cases, including #7 for March. You can then replay Case #7 for March (A Day at the Races) and receive your badge. Clearing your stats will NOT lose you any badges you have been already awarded for other Jigsaw cases.

I just e-mailed pogo with a screen shot showing that the case was solved and they added the badge to my account this might be a little easier if you don't want to do the puzzles all over again.

Janadra

Same I emailed them screenshots of completion and was awarded the March case.  That was the only one I did in advance.

sandycat

For those who completed Jigsaw case #7 during the error period and who cannot get the badge because their game shows "case solved" the answer is simple...clear your stats for Jigsaw and that will clear ALL cases, including #7 for March. You can then replay Case #7 for March (A Day at the Races) and receive your badge. Clearing your stats will NOT lose you any badges you have been already awarded for other Jigsaw cases.

I thought I would have to clear stats as Max said, but waited till I got a response from Pogo, here it is.

Response (Pogo Clark) 03/04/2005 01:38 AM 
Hi there,

Due to a technical issue at our end some of the Jigsaw Detective Cases were released before they were supposed to have been. Even though we pulled them down immediately, some people still managed to complete the cases that were released early.  The Case #7 badge was supposed to be released in this current month of March. However, due to its early release, some people won the badge early, but then didn't receive it when we officially released Case #7.

Since, you have completed the Badge for Case #7, I have added the "A Day at the Races Badge" to your Badge Album, and you should now be able to view and select it there.   

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Pogo Clark
Club Pogo

I checked and sure enough, I have the badge. I did send a screenshot of my stats from Jigsaw, maybe that helped. I hope this will help some of you others

buggyhuggs

Quote from: sandycat on March 04, 2005, 03:43:08 AM

I thought I would have to clear stats as Max said, but waited till I got a response from Pogo, here it is.

Response (Pogo Clark) 03/04/2005 01:38 AM 
Hi there,

Due to a technical issue at our end some of the Jigsaw Detective Cases were released before they were supposed to have been. Even though we pulled them down immediately, some people still managed to complete the cases that were released early.  The Case #7 badge was supposed to be released in this current month of March. However, due to its early release, some people won the badge early, but then didn't receive it when we officially released Case #7.

Since, you have completed the Badge for Case #7, I have added the "A Day at the Races Badge" to your Badge Album, and you should now be able to view and select it there.   

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Pogo Clark
Club Pogo

I checked and sure enough, I have the badge. I did send a screenshot of my stats from Jigsaw, maybe that helped. I hope this will help some of you others

Like you I waited and got mine added to my badge Album. So for anyone please contact POGO. You too will get your badge added.

Tinksfeisty

Oh poo I wish I would have seen this sooner lol I cleared the stats. Oh well thanks for posting that anyway.
;)

Kashmir6449

Yeah, same here.  I cleared my stats before then, so I had to do the puzzle all over again.  Ahh well, Jigsaw Detective saved me plenty of time there anyway! LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview