Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Win a box of candy!

Started by Alisha64,

Previous topic - Next topic

Alisha64

Get Lucky This Valentine's Day!

Play Sweet Tooth™, Virtual Date or Hearts from February 8th through February 14th for a chance to win a box of chocolates.

See Official Rules and Conditions.

Anybody won?

smiles29

i dont think anyone wins until after the 14th.  if i am reading the rules right, they will have just one drawing.   :'( >:D :'(

blahblahblah

Are these chocolates the same ones that are offered as artifacts in Tri-Peaks....If so, UGH, NO THANKS!!!!! 

touitsjesse

and no one will win them cause they will audit your account and say u cheated and it may takes months before you can prove to them and than by than they will be all stale and nasty tasting...YEAH THANKS POGO.

smiles29

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???   thats a real good one.  i just wish i woulda thought of it myself. and knowing pogo, youre probably right.   
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

1Lone1

Everytime I go to play Sweet Tooth - the game locks up on me and shuts down my IE - think maybe I'll try using my AB to play that game

Adacia

LMAOOO....No kidding! Just because I used the wordjong glitch alone I wouldn't dare claim my box of chocs. By the time they sent them they'd be fossils anyways. It would be a hard call to make if I won a nice jackpot, but chocs aren't worth losing my acct. over.

bob@pogopal

Quote from: AttitudePaul702 on February 11, 2005, 01:52:53 AM
You mean I could be so lucky to win an entire box of chocolates from pogo? Wow they got cheap. Whatever happened to the contest with money and other various prizes?

Paul

They still have those Paul.

Snarechick

Godiva chocolates or not...I'd rather have a fresh box in my hand that I just bought than petrified Godivas from Pogo. ;D

Mmmm, Godiva.  I think I'll go buy some right now!

Kelly

Quote from: Barbara on February 10, 2005, 09:55:32 AM
Nope, all maple cream and all with a bite taken out of them.  Ugh!
That is too funny barb...i got my giggle for the day!!!

Jinx55

That comment about the squelchie was just too funny Barb ;D ;D ;D ;D

TexasHoney

LMAO, that was great Barbara, very witty!!!!! ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview