PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 08:11:30 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Members Issues Plus Missing Tokens.. What Next?

Started by Bunnie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunnie

I am missing some tokens.. about 200,000, plus I was just trying to go play some pool and a couple of other games that have members only rooms.. It told me the rooms are for members only.. which I find funny considering I am a member and have been since last october and it cost me $40.. I'm canadian eh... lol So, I decided to play texas holdem.. that was funny, joined the table, checked around once, somebody bet 2000, I folded and it took my 100,000.. I would email pogo, but I am sure it would be an auto response.. hmmmm, glad it don't cost too much money a year.. $40 is enough.

stayintroyble

I guess there is a hacker on the lose! I took me sometime to recover the password for this screen name before this wonderful discovery. My password was changed to "stupid" of all things. Go figure  :'(

Watch out pogo'ians a theft is on the lose. They left me 65k , how sweet  O0

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

stayintroyble

Am i missing a hint or something???

Is there such a cheat to allow this?

Im going to kill whoever did this.

BadgeHelpOscar

he he....Q uite funny. You might want to Q uickly check your paypal a Q ount.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

LadyMystik

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

LustyPirateWench

Q uit mocking our i Q s by talking in Q ode.

LPW...
who sometimes mistypes it LPQ and Q uite wonders what the Q intessential point of this Q business is.

LustyPirateWench

Well I'm an outside kind of person - but I wanna have fun too - so I'll just Q uietly play along and play dumb :)

LPW...

Bunnie

Ok so inside joke eh? Well I don't Q uite get it... Do you guys really know whats going on with pogo? And nobody answered my Q uestion  :P I am a member... why couldn't I get into members rooms?

IndianLover

Bunnie yesterday i also was having problems haven't yet got to pogo this morning will be on my way soon. But I kept freezing and got the boot several times.. I just chalk it up to good ole pogo, lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview