PlayBuddy
April 17, 2024, 08:55:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FOUND A "GLITCH" IN LOTTSO!!

Started by betsyboo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan39Mn

Im geting a lot of Glitchs  in Lottso i keep geting kicked out lot of games i neaver get any points i may have made it sticks alot WAY to many BUGS for me i guess its back to PopFu

homelessdog

Tips:
If you play in the Comptetive rooms, you're more likely to get a Super Lotto card sooner, because you don't have Team Lottso cards taking up space.  (As stated by someone else, if you can fill up three regular cards on one side and wait to scratch them off all at the same time, you'll get a Super Lottso card).

If you do play in a Team Lottso room, make sure and play in a room with a lot of other people, and wait to fill the Team cards when several others have done so. 

In contrast, if you play in a Competitive room, it's better to plan in a room with not as many people, because the value of the Lottso card will go up if no one is claiming it.  It goes up 100 points every round, so it can reach over 1000 by the last rounds. 

Finally, if you're in a room by yourself, you will always get a jackpot spin at the end of the game regardless of your score (1st place player gets free spin).

homelessdog

Quote from: philinuk on February 23, 2005, 04:09:25 PM
hi
well i have found a tip for all u guys.whenu r playing lottso and u see a stripey light going around a card,finish the card asap,the stripey card activates a multiplier so u can get up x5 or more O0
hope this helps some people

That's in the rules... however it says only up to 3x...

"During rounds 6 - 8, a random card will be selected as the "Bonus Card". The bonus card is indicated by a green animated marquee around the card. If you can activate (and scratch) the card during the current round, you'll score a x2 multiplier on the value of the card. During rounds 9 and 10, the multiplier value changes to x3."

You can also hold off on scratching off the card until it's activated as a bonus card.  This is sometimes helpful towards the very end of the game, when chances of it being a bonus card are higher than your chances of filling up a whole new card.

IndianLover

Quote from: homelessdog on February 23, 2005, 09:12:50 PM
Tips:
If you play in the Comptetive rooms, you're more likely to get a Super Lotto card,

That is not necessarily true, i can activate them in both team and competive. There are several of ways of doing this.

1) If you fire card is on top just let it burn the 2 cards underneath it will give you a super lottso card.

2) Activate all three cards at once but like home said it is hard if you got team lottso cards but can be done i have done it.

3) the best tip that i have came up with is: Ex. you have 3 cards on your right side a squel, charity, tri (whichever the cards may be) if you fill the card DO NOT scratch it, it will still be there for the following round do this until all 3 cards are filled, scratch them all and then you will get a super lottso.

I used this many of times got them 5 games in a row that way, gl all and hope it helped. The earlier in the game you can do it betters the chance of filling the super lottso card  O0

philinuk

my apologies,i did mean x3 and not x5 as i previosuly said

homelessdog

Quote from: IndianLover on February 24, 2005, 12:03:49 PM
Quote from: homelessdog on February 23, 2005, 09:12:50 PM
Tips:
If you play in the Comptetive rooms, you're more likely to get a Super Lotto card,

That is not necessarily true, i can activate them in both team and competive. There are several of ways of doing this.

1) If you fire card is on top just let it burn the 2 cards underneath it will give you a super lottso card.

2) Activate all three cards at once but like home said it is hard if you got team lottso cards but can be done i have done it.

3) the best tip that i have came up with is: Ex. you have 3 cards on your right side a squel, charity, tri (whichever the cards may be) if you fill the card DO NOT scratch it, it will still be there for the following round do this until all 3 cards are filled, scratch them all and then you will get a super lottso.

I used this many of times got them 5 games in a row that way, gl all and hope it helped. The earlier in the game you can do it betters the chance of filling the super lottso card  O0

Well yes, exactly... but in the Competive Rooms you don't have Team Lottso cards so there is a better chance of having three scratch off cards at the beginning of the game.  I am usually able to get two Super Cards per game that way.

ladijade4

..... O0....... O0...... O0...... O0...... O0....... O0....... O0.....//

'GOOD GOING BETSYBOO'.........FROM ALL  OF US THAT HATE READING RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladijade

IndianLover

Nice home!! i'll have to try that... the other thing i noticed in competive is that the "lottso" card climbs pretty high when you don't activate for a little bit, but then again sometimes it shoots right on down. WTG i have not yet got 2 in one hand knowing me i couldn't fill them anyway lol

homelessdog

Quote from: IndianLover on February 25, 2005, 04:53:27 AM
the other thing i noticed in competive is that the "lottso" card climbs pretty high when you don't activate for a little bit, but then again sometimes it shoots right on down.
The lottso cards start at 250 points.  Every round they go up 100 points, until someone in the room completes one.  When someone completes a Lottso card it will start shaking and the message screen will tell you that someone called Lottso.  Everyone that completes the card in that round will get the face value.  And then in the next round the card goes back down to 250 points. 

romeo

ahhh thank you i was wondering why it starts to shake and suddenly goes down ty

IndianLover

tysvm home, i was wondering why the card went on a shake fest, lol I did not know that about it resetting itself one someone calls it. tyvm for the info

romeo

hmm i got a x3 in round 4
but some1 said can only be in round 9 or 10
guess pogo messed up and im lucky

philinuk

most of the x2 and x3 happen between round 6-10 inclusive.but wtg to u for getting it earlier O0

Snarechick

If I'm not mistaken, the gold flashing bonus border gives you x2 while the blue flashing bonus border gives you x3. 

BeetahCheetah

2x in rounds 6,7,8 and 3x in 9,10 ... hope that helps  ;D

smiles29

i think snare chick is more rite.  i have gotten the x2 and x3 at all different rounds between 5 and 10.

ok i just played it -agen, lol - and checked it out. ok the x2 n x3 bonuses goes as follows:
     yellow dashes around card is a x2 bonus
     blue dashes around card is a x3 bonus

i hope this clears things up for people and answers some questions.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview