PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 08:18:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

overflow

Started by aussie_wombat,

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie_wombat

I have tried top lay overflow on several occassions.  But when I load the game all I get is a typical pogo screen and a grey part with a red X in the top left corner of where the actual game should be.  Any one got any ideas on how to fix this problem please?????????

irisheyesRsmiling

sounds like a JAVA problem, make sure you have your JAVA enabled in your internet options :)

aussie_wombat

overflow is the only game on pogo i cannot play.....i just wont load no matter what i do..guess i just gunna miss out on seeing what it all about  :(

bob@pogopal

I didn't even know it existed until I read your post last night. I tried it, and you are not missing much. I found the animation clunky and slow.

DafoeGirl

:o I got the same red X.  I have no other problems playing any other games and I have both javas.

chez1

homelessdog

I didn't know it existed either till you mentioned it. 

But, I couldn't get it load either.  Darn thing froze up my computer!  Had to reboot, so I'm not even going to try messing with it again.

aussie_wombat

for those who have not heard about overflow and cannot find it...go look in the favorites list...it is there...just gotta add it to your faves......and no i still can't get it to play.....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview