PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:35:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A heads up for this week's upcoming challenge - HEARTS

Started by Douglas,

Previous topic - Next topic

Douglas

For this game, you will NOT get credit for the badge if you practice with robots (the default link)!

Rather, click on any of the rooms, join a table (can be private or public) and make SURE that you click on the ADVANCED OPTIONS button.  You MUST select to take the Jack of Diamonds.  That's how you get your badge.  Once you select that option, THEN and ONLY then will you get points towards earning this badge.

HTH!

homelessdog

You can still play against robots if you want, but as he said you just have to join a table and set that Jack Of Diamonds option first.  Should be a very easy badge to get. 

burning_bright25

FogHorn

Well I've been playing and get credit for the jack at times, but most times I don't.  Already got my badge, and working on someone else's.  Playing against robots.

Carly

Jeffer

I tried it for a while thinking that maybe you got awarded at end of game.  No such luck..  Well, I'll wait for Pogo to fix the problem and do it tomorrow...

ThisIsntMyPogoName

I got four out of ten and then got two more only to discover I wasn't getting credit.  I should have six.  But alas, it's Wednesday.  That's the problem.  :)

Janadra

I'm getting credit (playing with bots) when the bot on my right takes the jack.  So it's become even more challenging trying to throw it to it.  Strange....

Douglas

Guess I've been lucky, cause I get credit for it ASAP.  I'm sitting at 3/10 now.

Capt. Morgan

I am also not getting credit,just like a few weeks ago with perfect pair challenge.
When will pogo ever get it right?

Douglas

I had no problems with getting my badge, so you might want to do this in practice mode with the robots AFTER you set your options up.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

newfie

smiles29

i dont know.  i know some of u dont want to hear this but i will say it anyway.  i sat down to get the badge, set table, and played till i got my badge. got it in 15-20 mins. then and only then did i leave table and room and i got credit without problems - for once.

homelessdog

No problems here either.  I think the problems were resolved when they took it down earlier in the day.  I got my weekly challenge badge and personal challenge badge at the same time.  Took longer than 20 minutes though for me!

LadyMystik

I only have 1 of 10. I really hate this game. Any other gameplay tips?  :(

KissTheGirl

The easiest way to get this badge is to open a private room with a friend (marking the jack of diamonds option of course) and if you don't by chance get the jack of diamonds, take note of what bot gets it.  Jump out of the room and jump back in, sitting at that bot's seat.  Play out the hand in order to get the credit. Got mine in ten hands.  Hope this helps.

TessaLaine

It wasnt letting me get it either lol I guess I will wait til tomorrow  :Ppogo

homelessdog

This challenge is several months old, Tessa.  The topic probably doesn't need to be stickied any more. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview