PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 10:54:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mole Miner

Started by SammiCurr,

Previous topic - Next topic

SammiCurr

I hate to admit it....But I was WRONG... :-X

I ran the words cheat and it would not work for me, I bitched about it, mildly.... ;D
But the problem was not the cheat...it was me who had picked the wrong one.  The correct cheat for WhackDown Whomp, is to use the cheat called Mole Miner...duh..... :)
Try it, it does work...without a hitch. 8)
Maybe the moderators could put a note beside the names of the cheats or the initials of the game it goes with. :-\
Later Guys...Off to Pogo to try something else. Have fun.
Sammi

Element

Quote from: SammiCurr on February 27, 2004, 06:25:39 PM
Maybe the moderators could put a note beside the names of the cheats or the initials of the game it goes with.
well im glad you figured out what you were doing wrong  ;), as for the initials i dont think its complicated enough for them to have to go that far with it, i mean for here to figure out the right names for the auto's all you have to do is switch between two pages.  ::) < just curious why'd you start a new thread you could of just told us this in the squelchies topic>  ;) you know mm.exe (mole miner) did kinda throw me off too because i didnt expect it to go with a word whomp game, but its all good    :)

Homer

Glad you got it working. Right below the downloads is a post that tells you which program is for what. ;)

Here's the link

http://www.pogocheats.net/yabbse/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=11

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview