PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 02:40:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Would you ever release the numbers?

Started by princess,

Previous topic - Next topic

princess

I don't think this information is anywhere on this website, or if it is, I havent' found it yet buuuttt, would the owners here ever release such information as....

What's the number 1 selling auto program?
What's the program you have sold the least of? 
What's the average number of autos that the average person buys?
How many people use the free trial and then actually buy?
......stuff like that.......some statistics!

I am just curious and yes a little nosy.   :P

BadgeHelpOscar

We are already 90% through the documentary (Michael Moore is doing it)....there is no mention of the stats....but there are other juicy details:

My years spent in rehab for my $500 a day coke habit and my secret bigamist life with interviews from the stripper named "Bubbles" I married while I was "showing" a stable family to the rest of the world.

Oh, this is more excititing than I thought it was going to be!
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

smiles29

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on March 14, 2005, 09:04:00 AM
We are already 90% through the documentary (Michael Moore is doing it)....there is no mention of the stats....but there are other juicy details:

My years spent in rehab for my $500 a day coke habit and my secret bigamist life with interviews from the stripper named "Bubbles" I married while I was "showing" a stable family to the rest of the world.

Oh, this is more excititing than I thought it was going to be!

wow we was married?!?!?!  i didnt know that.  oh thats right, of course i wouldnt know it, my $600 a day habit im surprised i even remember my name.  and gee, i wonder why i quit dancing?!?!

LustyPirateWench

Thank God, I thought you were going to say "Bubbles the chimp" and wouldn't THAT have been a surprise when Oscar showed up as a witness in the Michael Jackson trial???

bwahahahaha!

TiddleWink

$500 a day coke habit

WOW! Never met anyone before that could drink 500 dollars worth of Coca-Cola a day! You must have the bladder the size of a swimming pool!  ;D

EZ

gin

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!  You  made me cackle out loud again  OSCAR!!!!  MY neighbors are going to send ME to rehab.( thinking i'm on drugs) if you don't quit this witty  dialogue you have.  Thanks for the laugh!!!  I can always count on this  great staff to keep me out of the dumps.      :)

YabbaDabbaDoo

Quote from: EzBreezzee on March 14, 2005, 02:54:15 PM
$500 a day coke habit

WOW! Never met anyone before that could drink 500 dollars worth of Coca-Cola a day! You must have the bladder the size of a swimming pool!  ;D

EZ

500 dollars worth of coke a day? He would get enough money in bottle refunds to buy an auto... ;D

YabbaDabbaDoo

Quote from: maxraven on March 14, 2005, 08:28:24 PM
The accounting firm of PriceWaterhouseCoopers has the numbers in sealed envelopes and the winners will be revealed at the 1st Annual People's Auto Choice Awards Show on NBC scheduled for next February 30th. Presenters include Chris ROCK, Sharon STONE and Pebbles.

Will the show be live from BOULDER Colorado?

TiddleWink

Quote from: maxraven on March 14, 2005, 08:28:24 PM
The accounting firm of PriceWaterhouseCoopers has the numbers in sealed envelopes and the winners will be revealed at the 1st Annual People's Auto Choice Awards Show on NBC scheduled for next February 30th. Presenters include Chris ROCK, Sharon STONE and Pebbles.

Pebbles...hehehehe...geesh that is a name from the past, maybe her Mercedes boy was really Oscar...

RocknRollGirl

All of you are just so funny that you keep me in stitches every time I read the funny things you write in this forum.  Y'all always make me laugh at the end of a hard day of classes.  Keep up the good work everyone and keep me laughing. :D :D :D
Bree O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview