PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 01:50:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Problem with bb7

Started by goatblls2006,

Previous topic - Next topic

goatblls2006

Hello all, this is my first post.  I have recently encountered a problem with bb7.  It has worked for me for about a week but now whenever I start it, within 2 puzzles it restarts my computer.  Has anyone else had this problem before?  Any ideas on why it started happening lately?

??? Thanks in advance ???

Homer

I haven't had any problems. Sounds like you have a virus/spyware on your pc. Try scanning your pc for viruses using an anti-virus program and download Spybot Search & Destroy to get rid of any spyware.

Welcome to the group. :D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

ya for somthing so serious as restarting your computer im sure it has to be more than an auto play program causing it..

badcrazygirl

ure computer must of crashed will the program was on i dont think BB7 made it crash

kotraquin

ouch...like John said..
QuoteSounds like you have a virus/spyware on your pc.

Element

Quote from: darkearthgoddess on February 29, 2004, 06:41:15 PM
while*
you know darkearthgodds you could have just clicked the little modify button on your post to fix that  ;)

badcrazygirl

O i didnt even know what that botton was for lol.

Element

badcrazygirl

kotraquin

i have a habit of reading mouseovers in my status bar but if all else fail I click to see what it is.
to bad we can't have "mouseovers " on people we meet to know true intentions :P

badcrazygirl

Yeah we dont have that type of advanced technology yet lol.

goatblls2006

ok, so i used SpyHunter to scan my computer and found 62 spyware items!!! >:( >:(
But how do I remove them?  I have to purchase the full version to do that,  but is the program worth the $30 bucks?  Anyone who has used it before I would be happy to hear comments about it's effectiveness.  

Element

i dont know much about spyhunter.. but you should download spybot search and destory its a great spyware remover and its FREE, its really simple to use! trust me its a definite must have  ;) here's the link http://www.safer-networking.org/

kotraquin

I use ad-aware it's totally free ;D
and it will remove spyware

Element

yea ad-aware is great too i got both ad-aware and spybot S&D  ;D

< here's the link for ad-aware > http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

kotraquin

hey Element whats the different between ad-aware and spybot

Element

they both do the same thing there're just different programs  ;)

it doesnt hurt to have both of them one might find somthing the other missed. i like ad-aware's interface better though than spybots.

Element

hey goatblls here is the link to a free anti-virus system http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl_free.php its pretty nice, i use it and it works just fine  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview