PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 02:42:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Problem with bb7

Started by goatblls2006,

Previous topic - Next topic

Element

Quote from: DJ on March 11, 2004, 12:48:58 PM
I have well over 100 accounts to choose from, so it's easy for me to keep pogo of guard.

man how many e-mail addys do you have...... :P

Maelstrom

Thanks for clearing that up. Yes, BB7 uses a bunch of cpu resources in the first few seconds when searching for solutions. (You'll notice it says 'thinking') Then it will slow down a bit to continue searching.

I have noticed that during the thinking process it does very well at finding solutions, even on a re-run. Most of the time it does well.

I would like to submit my own method for BB7 though. It does well for me. It might even help other people with slow or older pc's.
90 seconds
Get new puzzle
1 second pause
Pop immediately with at least 3 balloons
No re-run
Skill Level 1

jtp11678

boo on sun java lol nope still no luck getting it to work ill just keep banging my head against the desk till it looks like it works lol thanks for all the suggestions maybe playbuddy will have a fix, as for bb7 i run 5 sec/ best solution,no pause, pop immediatly @0, rerun @40 seems to work weel around 40-50k tph

ChopsPool

Element

yea i think your alone on that opinion chops. (maybe trial ran out....) LOL im kidding  :P

jtp11678

OMG dj let me get off the floor from laughing.......... i just went to play buddy to post about my problem and was wading through the forum when this kid says:                     what did u guys do to popbuddy?

<edited by John>  

you guys are cheap  

Interjaculate-Disappointed popbuddy user

just a guess but im sure Interjaculate isnt a member of that forum any more, nothing like going into the dragons den and shouting the "C" word lmao  ::) too too funny

Element

LOL that is hilarious, talk about those strange things john  ::) lmao

ImRicherThanUAll

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview