PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 05:25:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit 2 Tips

Started by TiddleWink,

Previous topic - Next topic

TiddleWink

Hi All,

This may be useful to someone. Playing on the hardest level (3) really is not that hard. Just hit new game until there are no stars/gifts in the very top row, and you should be able to finish the game without any trouble. Don't forget to use the undo button, playing it until you get it right lol

EZ

mrcopyrightuk

gmc99ss

right mouse clicks do automatic undo so you don't have to click the undo button....

just a tip im sure everyone already knew :)  ::)

smiles29

Quote from: gmc99ss on March 15, 2005, 03:34:19 PM
right mouse clicks do automatic undo so you don't have to click the undo button....

just a tip im sure everyone already knew :) ::)

no i did not know that. tysvm for telling me. 
like i have always said, you learn something new everyday AND you never know what your going to learn every time you log into this forum.  8)

SaintHiρρo

New Member Here.

Here is my small little tip for the new Poppit!

Try playing only games with TWO stars in 'em. Even if you never need those two items (weight & pin), you will win 100% of your games. I've been playing since this morning and my winning streak is at 147 as of this moment... 148 now! It's not a glitch but a small tip. Rank 10 badge is ok... I want 20 before Friday!

-=Doobie...Doobie...Doo... beware of the Hippo

Olivia

yoyodude001

Anybody know where to get cheats for poppit?   O0 :) ;) I found thunder poppit but it doesnt do anything. Thanks

yoyodude001

Quote from: Barbara on March 15, 2005, 07:51:28 PM
It is being upgraded and will be released soon.

So I should get it later then?  :-\

Jeffer

You might as well.  It won't speed up or slow down you getting the new program.

yoyodude001

homelessdog

Quote from: EzBreezzee on March 15, 2005, 12:27:05 PM
Hi All,

This may be useful to someone. Playing on the hardest level (3) really is not that hard. Just hit new game until there are no stars/gifts in the very top row, and you should be able to finish the game without any trouble. Don't forget to use the undo button, playing it until you get it right lol

EZ

Heh, speak for yourself.  I can barely win on level 1, let alone 2 or 3! 

Has anyone figured out if difficulty level affects rank progress?  They haven't updated the game's How To Play section that usually tells you this stuff.

Motley

Quote from: homelessdog on March 16, 2005, 03:05:14 AM
Quote from: EzBreezzee on March 15, 2005, 12:27:05 PM
Hi All,

EZ

Heh, speak for yourself.  I can barely win on level 1, let alone 2 or 3! 

Has anyone figured out if difficulty level affects rank progress?  They haven't updated the game's How To Play section that usually tells you this stuff.

Yes, difficulty level does affect rank progress.  I have tried all the ranks and that seems to be the case.  I think someone else pointed this out earlier but my percentage also went up quicker depending on how many balloons I had left over.

Cretick

Check the other thread on poppit ranks a few down... I've written how much you go up for each rank on level 3 (up to rank 8)... rank 2 is usually 2/3 of that, and rank 1 is 1/3 of that.

Carly

yoyodude001

What day do u think Thunder Poppit is going to be fixed? :o

Homer

Never. A new auto is being worked on for poopit. :D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Janadra

Quote from: Homer on March 16, 2005, 02:52:07 PM
Never. A new auto is being worked on for poopit. :D

Poopit...much better name for it.  Pogo should take cues from you Homer.  ;)

Homer

I've been calling it that for a long time now. Might have to shorten it and start calling it #2 :o :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Janadra

BadgeHelpOscar

I'll should have an alpha tonight....I'll be playing with it passing you hard workin' suckers up.....he he
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview