This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit personals

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Motley

Adacia...I like the way you think.  Although, if any of these challenges ever came to be, I'd run and change my name here before you get a box full of PM's condemning you.  Because you know that all of those people who would never use a cheat or auto would be the first one's over here to get one.   ;D

nichole9180

i did my pretzel badge this week, though it seemed like it took longer i still finished it by wednesday night.. i think the most i got out of a game was 2 of them sometimes 1 sometimes 0.. but i got the badge so it is possible  ;D

Adacia

Ahh...that's a prime example Nichole and w2g btw. Yesterday when I posted this thread I didn't realize that poppit still had pretzels. I should have guessed that rolo's don't have chocolate anymore either lol.  :-[ 
  This player came in doing that challenge. She finished 3 or 4 rounds and made no progress. She then went berzerk about it and left so fast that I thought she was on her way to Pogo City Hall. >:D
   :o

Janadra

I can imagine...so many people expect the challenge to fall into their lap.

Cretick

Finally netted the first badge for Poppit... and I'm about 1/5 done the Ribbit! badge  O0
Putting it down to level 2 made it seem SO much easier, I basically just click any balloons I want now.

Janadra

Thadius856

Yeah, level 2 is a plain clickfest, with a few thumbtacks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview