PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 05:36:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mozilla pop up blocker?

Started by CPAddict,

Previous topic - Next topic

CPAddict

Ok, I've tried recently to play some games against myself just to get them done and over with (especially if I abhor the game), but netscape for some reason isn't working for me and when I try with mozilla, it tells me that I've got a pop up blocker installed (which I don't) and to try pressing alt, shift or ctrl the next time.  I've tried a VARIETY of these and NOTHING ever works.  With my old computer i had NO problem with netscape and now nothing loads for me from pogo with it.  ::)

Any advice?

Betty Boop

if you are using net scape 7.2 go to tools , popup manager, manage popups, them type pogo.com in top box hit add and them ok........works fine for me  now if you are using mozilla firefox hit tools them options then web features where you see block popup windows over to the right click on allowed sites then type pogo. com in the box then click allow then ok and you should be set

Lady Golden Eagle

Hello,
   I use Mozilla go to tools  options  Web Features and uncheck Popup blocker.

O0   >:D

CPAddict

I tried what you guys said - unchecked the pop up blockers.  I even re-downloaded netscape (though they've got 8.0 now) and I still get the

JavaScript Application:  Whoah - it looks like you've got a pop-up blocker installed, try pressing shift, ctrl or alt when pressing play....blah....blah....blah.   

Do I have to restart or should unchecking do the trick?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview