This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

next weeks challenges?

Started by philinuk,

Previous topic - Next topic

cheruboptics

actually vert skater isn't bad......I thought it would suck til i played it 2 or 3 times...after that it was actually kinda fun trying to do tricks and then crashing and burning.  I wish they would do that one and have it be...... make 500,000 points this week.  They could also do a football challenge....like get 10 TDs this week.  but I do agree that squelchies etc are getting really boring.

Janadra

Precisely what I was referring to...vert skater,  top down baseball, 3 pt showdown,  more golf (there are 3 games), nascar web racing, football, Sims pinball, ricochet, quick shoot hoops, need for speed, comman & conquer, its outta here,  snowdreams, crash pad, more video poker, more slots, BRIDGE, Keno, EZ Win....all games that could be used but Pogo is too chicken to do so because too many people will whine and moan and complain that they can't do it, and that they are too hard, etc, etc, on and on...moan and groan.

Adacia

I will say some of the EA Games would be a pain in the pop fooey for people with dial up. I believe you have to install web tangent driver in order to play a few of them. In that respect, I could see why people with dial up would moan.
  I, on the other hand, would just love a Need For Speed challenge. I enjoy that game LOTS and play it well. I couldn't tell you the first thing about football cause I don't know a thing about it lol. We all have our own thing we do well.

VolsFan

Wait!  I'm new to this forum and never played the golf game.  What glitch?  I love glitches!  ;D

Janadra

Quote from: Adacia on March 18, 2005, 06:16:49 AM
  I will say some of the EA Games would be a pain in the pop fooey for people with dial up. I believe you have to install web tangent driver in order to play a few of them. In that respect, I could see why people with dial up would moan.
  I, on the other hand, would just love a Need For Speed challenge. I enjoy that game LOTS and play it well. I couldn't tell you the first thing about football cause I don't know a thing about it lol. We all have our own thing we do well.

Yes I can see that too.  But you hit the nail on the head with your last statement.  It is preceisely that reason that challenges should be varied.  I think one of the main problems is that people think you absolutely HAVE to get every badge.  I think that is unfair to presume you should be able to.  Why should those of us with higher connections be relegated to the same cycle of games to pacify those with dial-up? 

cheruboptics

most of those are good....except the nascar one...but that sucks anyways....I could just see it.  Win 20 races lol.  but how about bump or the others that don't involve tangent. now that would be awesome. top down get 25 hits.  basketball make 100 hoops.  bump finish the game 3 times.  now that would be great.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TokenKeeper

yes i did not know but now i do that it is against rules to post other websites sorry about that O0

Wazzzup

Wondering here if pogo didn't post upcoming challenges so we couldn't pick a personal the same as a weekly so we can't work on them at the same time.  Really don't trust their replies that it is going to be squelchies and chess.
If they are aware of the problem of them not being posted then why in 5 days have they not corrected it.
Good Luck all in next weeks challenges whatever they may be.   O0   ;D

Janadra

Yeah that little glitch does come in handy, but surely Pogo is not THAT worried about us completing two challenges at the same time.  It's not like we are getting extra tokens from it or anything.  Interestingly, on that subject, this week I chose a HS Poker in which I had to win 100 games....got it before I got the 50 two pair or better and when I started on the second, only had 6 wins.  Frightening....

jrp

I would like to see games that we never play for badges too, but leave the broad games out of it like Chess not everyone knows or even likes the game, I know it but hate it same way with checkers, when was the last time for dice derby 2003 ??? standard word whomp or even tumble bees, Chess is for the birds

BadgeHelpOscar

The reason we don't allow other forums to be posted is this:

A lot of them (not all) have illegal activities like cracks and file sharing. If you don't know what this is, it's ok, we just try to protect our members. Using cracks can damage your computer.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview