This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Omaha and Harvest Mania are Out!!

Started by Motley,

Previous topic - Next topic

Motley

Just logged on to Pogo and both those games are out and have badges.  Harvest has like 4 or 5 rank badges and I saw 2 for 6th Street Omaha...get 4 aces (no jokers) and Royal Flush (no jokers).  LOL..I haven't even gotten the Texas one's yet.

Cretick

Yup, two games at once, crazy... no sign of those Omaha rank badges (the ugly ones)

smiles29

im glad the two of you see them because i dont.  i even clicked on edit faves and they aint there.   :'( :'( :'(

homelessdog

I didn't see them on the main page, but I saw them in Edit Favorites.  Oddly Harvest Mania was already added for me, but "6th Street Omaha" I had to add myself.  I'm checking them out now.   O0

<admin edit: Please don't post links to pogo or graphics to the forum>

eajcfoots

Hey all-
              B-care-full when playing the Harvest already at rank 2 and it didnt give me my badge >:( :'(

Cretick

Heh, there's just an error in the badge album I guess... rank 3 will get you the Wishing Well badge.

Motley

Janadra

Won't add for me on edit...anyone know the game name so I can go directly to the rooms page?

Cretick

BloodRunzCold1

Yeah I just got my wishing well badge too. Rank #3 already. Now It is time to get some sleep. ;D

smiles29

i got it now.  harvest mania is ok i guess.  seems kinda dumb tho.  got the first badge already tho.

now omaha on the other hand is really weird.  that one is gonna take me a looooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time to figure out and get used to.  i think im just gonna play in the for fun rooms like forever and hope to get the badges.   ::)

Bworms1980

Yeah first badge is rank 3. All badge info in album is wrong pogo said. And they were nice enough to mention that in a few WEEKS they might get around to changing info. The correct rank information is:

Wishing Well Badge – Get 2,700 veggies to achieve rank 3
Cottage Badge– Get 16,800 veggies to achieve rank 9
Horse and Plow Badge – Get 34,300 veggies to achieve rank 13
Tractor Badge – Get 76,000 veggies to achieve rank 19
Ranch House Badge – Get 140,000 veggies to achieve rank 25

philinuk

i like both games.harvest looks like something out of the 80's but quite fun and omaha looks good to me,im a little disappointed that super rollers  is only 50000 and not like texas hold em 100000 but apart from that another  nice game to play.with the music on omaha i keep expecting dolly parton to start singing lol
pogo is spoiling us at the moment O0

philinuk

just go to pogo main page and edit favorites and add both games

Adacia

Omaha will take some getting used to. Harvest Mania has got to be as dumb as the dirt it's played in lol. It was fun for about an hour. Now it seems just terrible.

Adacia

It's near the top of favs when you go there. It's '6th Street Omaha Poker'. 
    I was looking under the O's at first. Hope this helps.

Carly

GL on this new games. I havent tried them out yet.
I have to learn Omaha. I have no idea how to play it.

SUEOAKLEY

Omaha Poker, is just like Texas Hold Em - EXCEPT you start with (4) whole cards(meaning in your hand) and 5 or 6 public cards - you can ONLY use  2 of the (4) whole cards along with the Public cards to make the Highest Hand. So if you like Texs Hold Em, You will like this one also. ;D

TokenKeeper

LOL Adacia  i was doing the same thing looking under the O's and i was like what there is not no omaha game but i found it:)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview