PlayBuddy
April 15, 2024, 10:30:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Do we know what the omaha badges are for yet?

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

I was in lottso and some1 had that ugly number 1 badge. A few peeps asked how he got it. No reply. It says nothing in pogo how to play or in badge album. I figured rated games, but didn't see that option. Any thoughts?

TiddleWink

What did it look like? There is a 1 yr anniv. for club pogo that is an ugly 1 badge.

TazIsMe

Yeah, if memory serves me correctly, the 1 year anniversary badge is GREEN, with a yellow 1.    The Omaha ones that we've seen on various other sites, are BLUE and white.   

philinuk

i know im stating the obvious here,but wouldnt it have been easier to look at the persons profile and see what badge they was wearing? ::)

darkstars12000

yes i got both of them now one is a crown and the other is a pic of what looks to be a cowboy   just 679 game till i got it

Hooper2092

I saw someone today with a Kings Crown and it was called "King of the table badge"
Wierd!? I thought there was only two... if there are more.. I might actually start playing it.
Hope anyone who sees anymore keeps us updated. I tried to talking to the guy who had that "king of the table badge" but apparently he was on auto (like on his 280th win in a row in poppit) :-P

-Heather

Hooper2092

ok, yeah wow.. i must be on crack. I guess I saw "king" and thoughti t had something to do with kings... bah.. nevermind its just the 4 aces badge.. "king of the table"
-sowwy_

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

yea there is only 2 i have both of the and they are for 4 aces and for royal flush just like texas hold em. 

smiles29

yes that one adric.  did u earn that one or just using it in  here?  have u figured out how we get those badges yet? if so, do u mind sharing the info?   8)

Adacia

I just put this badge by my name so you'd see which one I was referring to on this post. There are six of these badges simply numbered 1-6. Someone had this badge in a game room yesterday and wouldn'y reply when asked how it was earned. That is what I'm trying to figure out.

Hooper2092

NOt sure if this is posted anywhere else... But anyway- I got both the badges today after someone told me the secret.
I played with another browser (but im sure you could play with a friend) in the 500 token room- make table private  and fold out if there is no possibility of Royal flush or 4aces. It took me about 3 hours to get them both doing that... but i got em :)

Adacia

W2g on badges and thx for the tip. That's sort of what I do as well, but no badges yet lol. Again though, the badge I have displayed by my name is the one I referred to when I opened this topic. I saw some1 with this badge and wish I knew how it was to be earned.
   I was also told that a person was seen with the number 2 badge. I dunno whether to take it with a grain of salt though. I only know that there are 6 of these badges and there is nothing about earning them anywhere that I have seen.
   On a side note though...why a 500 point room? Would that really make any difference?

Cretick

I'm not positive, but I think "free token" rooms fill in missing seats with robots?

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

smiles29

Quote from: Hooper2092 on March 29, 2005, 03:15:09 PM
NOt sure if this is posted anywhere else... But anyway- I got both the badges today after someone told me the secret.
I played with another browser (but im sure you could play with a friend) in the 500 token room- make table private and fold out if there is no possibility of Royal flush or 4aces. It took me about 3 hours to get them both doing that... but i got em :)

ok i must b doin somethin wrong or the pogo gods dont like me one or the other.  i have been playin in the 500 token bet rooms, and folding out if no possible 4 ace or royal flush, and playing out if there was.  been doing this for over 6 hrs now, and still NOTTA.  notta thing.  i have played 538 hands and won over 52,000 tokens and went thru 2 different backup sn's. 

why not me!!!!!  why not me!!!!!!!!!!  i aint even got those 2 badges in texas holdem either.

Adacia

Okies....I wrote pogo days ago and here is what they wrote.....

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

You questions pertaining to lauching of a new feature that is better than badges as well as rank badges in 6th Street Ohama Poker are merely rumors. Players sometimes misunderstand something, or speculate about something else, and someone else sees it, and thus a rumor is born! We recommend that you ignore it altogether and continue to play games as you have on Pogo. Whenever Pogo has an official announcement, we announce it in the appropriate place, depending on the context of the announcement.

Also, I would like to inform you that we don't have any rank badges in 6th Steet Ohama Poker. The only badges in 6th Street Ohama Poker are:-

1.) King of the Table Badge : Get 4 aces in a hand (without using Jokers) to earn this badge

2.) Royal Lush Badge : Get a Royal Flush (without using Jokers) to earn this badge

Sincerely,

Pogo Pete,
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

This really makes things confusing. I know I was not hallucinating when I saw someone with the badge displayed by my name. I've also browsed a few other forums with people that have seen wearers of this badge too. This is like the Alfred Hitchcock of pogo. :-\

Janadra

smiles you are not alone...I have played more than I can count, double what most people have who are rocking that badge...and nada for me either.

smiles29

:D :D :D  wooooooooooooooowhoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D :D :D  i just got the 4 aces badge like 2 minutes ago!!!!!!!  O0 O0 O0 O0   i am sooooooooooooooo excited i dont know what to do with myself now. ??? ??? ??? ???

well i guess its time to work on getting the royal flush badge now.  :-\ :'( :-\ :'( :-\ :'(

oh btw, i still havent seen anyone with that badge ur talkin about adric.  so i havent benn able to investigate.  i let u know if i find out something.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview