This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

VegOmania is now available!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

VegOmania for Harvest Mania has been released!

What it does :

- Moves a veggie back and forth till more veggies grow and matches are made. (approx 90% win rate)

This only works on the easy level (for now).

Please make sure you select what browser your using before starting the auto.

Send any bug reports to Joe@badgehelp.com

You can download it here or from www.badgehelp.com
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Jeffer

Wow...

I come home after a trip, and the first thing I see is a new auto out.

And while it's obviously a first try, I'm surprised how well it works considering the simplicity of the concept.

DLM_SkyShroud

I downloaded VegOmainia from BadgeHelp and saw that it is version 1.1, not 1.0. Is this the "smart" version, or is it just a silent update to the "dumb" version?

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

fancyfreefeet

BadgeHelpOscar

Such a shame you purchased VegOmania and you got absolutely nothing. Is that legal?
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

buggyhuggs

I have just downloaded the new reaper for harvest mania. I have used it on medium. It works well. I have a question that I hope someone will answer. I want to know if it will place the vegetables around the freeze box, fertilizer box, & roto tiller box. I must confess that I stopped the auto and did the game by hand. I wanted the extra things. I would like to purchase this. I still have not. I just wanted to know what it will & wont do before I do so. Thanks in advance.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

buggyhuggs

Thank you for the fast reply. I will purchase it any way because it works on medium. I can always pause it and get the other things my self  ;)

buggyhuggs

perhaps in an update you might make the other possible.  ;)

BadgeHelpOscar

Lady Golden Eagle

Way to go Reaper works just beautifully on medium. Also works
on hard but needs an assist every now and then, not a problem.
Great Job.
>:D  O0

libbie

i just got vegomaria last night. and now the reaper is out. is this a update.or do i have to pay again

Thunder

hi,is the reaper a update cause i emailed the code and havent heard back i know its sunday and that might be why or maybe ther is no update  :)

Thunder

ok thank you i love the first harvast alot so all is well here :)

LaundryLady

Reaper Rocks, tried it, bought it and it runs beautifully so far. O0

I semi-computer literate(know enough to be really dangerous according to hubby) so having it work right out of the box is great.

Keep up the good work.

Thank You

LaundryLady

Mrkrackers2678

that cheat won't work for me and i done all the thing's i was told to do but all it does is move back and forth and that's it :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview