PlayBuddy
April 24, 2024, 07:11:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whats the big deal in regards to using a auto???

Started by nushooz,

Previous topic - Next topic

nushooz

I don't know why Pogo is so anti-auto, I mean if it doesn't affect the play of others whats the big deal here? The only auto I see that affects other users would be the Bingo auto.
IMHO as long as it a) Doesn't affect other users or b) You have won some money. Pogo should leave us auto users alone.

Just my two cents as if anyone cares LOL.

sagenkenzismom

Now I don't see any problems in autos, duh I'm here, but pogo sees it as cheating. Playing on pogo gave let you win something if people aren't really playing and auto is doing the work should you get the money? Yes if I won I would take it, and who's to say your using an auto or not? They cant tell unless your dumb about it, so are we all going to admit we do? Probably not and thats why pogo wont less us use cheats. :)

homelessdog

Quote from: nushooz on April 05, 2005, 07:36:01 PM
I don't know why Pogo is so anti-auto, I mean if it doesn't affect the play of others whats the big deal here? The only auto I see that affects other users would be the Bingo auto.
IMHO as long as it a) Doesn't affect other users or b) You have won some money. Pogo should leave us auto users alone.

Just my two cents as if anyone cares LOL.

I agree with you to an extent.  But, admitedly, the bottom line is that it is cheating.  And some of the auto's do affect other users.  Some of the autos for board games and card games are so good that you cause other users to lose ratings because they're playing an opponent with an unfair advantage (think the Chess auto, for example).  Granted, your win/lose ratings in those games usually don't matter much. 

mrcopyrightuk

at the end of the day pogo are just robbing fat cats its like us from the uk and other places out there all we can win in tokens and screensavers and cr@p wallpapers so we cant win the jackpot spins so u cant see any probs with it they trying to stop it for them that can ...

i think if pogo had something to do with auto's ie cash ooooooo they will be ok them thats all pogo wonts cash cash cash with the money thats going though pogo each month do u think that they should get a biiger server the one they have now is sh!!!!!t look at how slow its running on badge days and the down time it has for the money they get in mmmmm

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview