PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 07:27:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

getting rid of tokies to stop comments

Started by abigail,

Previous topic - Next topic

abigail

ok i get rid of tokies on a reg basis i go poker super rollers  and keep raising the bet then folding b4 the show up .... believe me BOTH  set of tokie counts in your profile will go down ...... less ppl to try accusing u of anything if u keep tokies between 5/20 mill
anyway thats what i do hope this helps some ppl

Motley

I've come to the conclusion that your lowering tokens, throwing games to change stats, etc...isn't going to appease everyone.  There are a select few individuals who are quite happy being miserable snitches.  If you have too many tokens...you cheat.  If your stats are too good...you cheat.  If you have 200 badges and only 1 million tokens...you cheat.  If you don't chat...you cheat.  If your lifetime tokens are 30 million but there are only 2 million in your account...you cheat.  If you play too long in a game...you cheat.  I've seen all these accusations since Pogo "clamped" down on cheaters, or so they say, in their newsletter.  It's sad when you have to compromise your own account to make other people happy.

philinuk

in some cases,it doesnt matter how many or how few tokens u have,theres always some idiot wanting to spoil peoples fun :(.i rarely use auto myself but ive been pretty lucky only had 1 incident when i was accused of cheating,not bad for a year :)

mrcopyrightuk

i know wot u mean i was bad for 72 hours on poppit i've got 3 kids and my 5 year old wanted to play so he was on a room i turn the chat off i was making dinner my little one cam in and said the game was not working i can in and i got band for cheating thats wat the email said how do the work that out he can even finish the game he just pops away lol

some members on pogo have nothing better to do then looking at members stats and looking for cheats at the end of the day i cant win jackpot spins or anything on pogp than tokens members the do things like this need to get the life in order because the are sad and i bet they sit there in ther home on the own no freinds smelling and wishing the could fit in the bath and if u notice them that report they have all the badges them self mmmmm

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview